New Update (52.1.A.0.618)

Search This thread

thatu

Nov 3, 2010
Today I had an issue that wasn't fixed, if you have call waiting on and you get a second call, the phone gets confused. When the first call is ended, the phone keeps displaying an incoming call from the first number and even though it lets you swipe to answer, the call isn't answered and the phone continues to ring. You can't force it to hang up and the only thing I could do to stop the continuous ringing was to restart the phone!!
It is very disappointing as you don't know who the other caller is and forces you to restart the phone

Reactions: kroozug

twistedddx

Oct 23, 2010
I had the ring forever until rebooted happen once a few days ago. But I do not use call waiting.
Happened to me on connecting Android Auto at same time as receiving a call.

faXal@21

Mar 6, 2013
Redmi Note 10
Bugs:

1: Fingerprint sensor is not reponsive when screen is OFF. But Work Good On Lock Screen.
2: Volume of Voice Recording in Whatsapp is very low
3: After hangup Call, Call icon still shown in status bar for a sec.

H8216 Customized UK

Reactions: sonyfreak2

GreatLordAnt

Jan 24, 2018
Xiaomi Poco F3
Xz2 and xz3 both got updated to android 10 today, it went straight to this recent version. Neither unit has any of the noticed issues. The closest my xz2 has is that the fingerprint sensor takes approximately half a second to unlock the device if the screen is off, instant if the screen is on. I don't view this as an issue.

Reactions: MartinX3

GreatLordAnt

Jan 24, 2018
Xiaomi Poco F3
Xz2 and xz3 both got updated to android 10 today, it went straight to this recent version. Neither unit has any of the noticed issues. The closest my xz2 has is that the fingerprint sensor takes approximately half a second to unlock the device if the screen is off, instant if the screen is on. I don't view this as an issue.
Scratch that, the xz3 is absolutely fine but not the xz2. For some reason that crashed and upon reboot every user installed app had all permissions set to deny and wouldn't let me change. Ended up doing factory reset and then found none of my backups would work. It's been a fun few hours, not lol

Axelguitt

Feb 6, 2010
with .618 I discovered that Wifi hotspot doesn't work at all for me ( with or without wifi hotspot hardware acceleration enabled) : the hotspot is created but the internet connection is unavailable from the other device !
thank you Sony for rolling out pre-alpha software !
Edit : for no reason at all, it works again!

Last edited:

GreatLordAnt

Jan 24, 2018
Xiaomi Poco F3
One strange thing I've noticed, and it doesn't affect the xz3, it's that my xz2 will only charge properly on a wired connection if I use the official charger. Wireless charging is fine.

AleksejSomc

Apr 7, 2020
I upgraded from pie to .618 ( I skipped 532). There is indeed a small lag on the fingerprint sensor.
For the moment I have no other problems but I will give it a few days and update this comment.

Update : with .618 when screen is off, I sometime needs to keep my finger on the fingerprint reader up to one second to unlock the phone ( but most of the time it works fine). A little bit annoying :/

HI!
Is it one second to screen unlock or one second to vibrator feedback?

scuderio

Jun 21, 2017
anyone have firmware XZ2 DUAL H8266 52.1.A.0.618 ftf zip or tar.gz ?

---------- Post added at 03:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 03:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 PM ----------

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello All,

Just got a notification for the latest Android 10 build OTA.

I updated and is seems to be fine so far and hopefully it fixes all the issues
    Same here, updated and looks ok. No slow downs and lagging so far. let's see how it goes after some time.
    Still have
    - mic Volume problems while recording voice Messages in WhatsApp (Volume too Low)

Updated after factory Reset and with Xperia companion
    Today I had an issue that wasn't fixed, if you have call waiting on and you get a second call, the phone gets confused. When the first call is ended, the phone keeps displaying an incoming call from the first number and even though it lets you swipe to answer, the call isn't answered and the phone continues to ring. You can't force it to hang up and the only thing I could do to stop the continuous ringing was to restart the phone!!
    It is very disappointing as you don't know who the other caller is and forces you to restart the phone
    Bugs:

1: Fingerprint sensor is not reponsive when screen is OFF. But Work Good On Lock Screen.
    2: Volume of Voice Recording in Whatsapp is very low
    3: After hangup Call, Call icon still shown in status bar for a sec.

H8216 Customized UK