New Update: 9.0.0.183 (Super Macro Mode)

Search This thread

br3tty

Dec 18, 2008
Sydney
Nothing Phone 1
Xiaomi 13
Looks like an update is rolling out.

This has also fixed an issue with Google Pay, and CTS Profile Match failure in a previous update. SafetyNet passes.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190122_215655_com.huawei.android.hwouc.jpg
    Screenshot_20190122_215655_com.huawei.android.hwouc.jpg
    169.6 KB · Views: 3,419
Last edited:
I'm not holding my breath when it comes to update from Huawei. They're slow as s#!@....

Sent from my [device_name] using XDA-Developers Legacy app

Based on my experience Samsung is a lot slower. In fact Samsung has just released it Android Pie update to its flagships which is more than 4 months after Huawei has released Android Pie on its Mate 20 series.

Previously had the P9, Mate 10 and now Mate 20 Pro and so far Huawei has been more regular with its updates something I didn't experience with so many Samsung flagships before.

kps@2019

Jan 23, 2019
Try using vpn and set it to country of purchase and try... you might get lucky... i purchased from India and i set my VPN in Australia and received the update... As compared to UAE, mine was 735 mb or something which indicates in changelog that it is a stable update from beta version.

BlackTSQ

Oct 16, 2015
I got 171 last month in Dec 2018, as I Was traveling to India, as soon I reached India, the first day I got the .171 update. Which means for India its faster than Singapore. I am back in Singapore, so need to wait for the update.

I don't think it works that way. Otherwise you could just connect your Phone via VPN and get the latest updatets whenever you want.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Super macro 3x zoom.. fukn amazing..
    Looks like an update is rolling out.

This has also fixed an issue with Google Pay, and CTS Profile Match failure in a previous update. SafetyNet passes.
    Can someone show that new mod Super Macro?

Here is a super macro shot I took in my lab.. and before you think I'm Tony stark, no I'm a researcher ? but yeah... This is taken less than 2.5 cm away from the camera lens... Super Macro indeed ?
    Not true, is based on your imea /serienumber

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 11:46 ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 ----------

Still can't watch hdr
    Yes you can...I got .183 update yesterday and that supports HDR Viewing.. see the screenshot
    Still on 9.0.0.153 here in Sweden :-/

Hmm...

Here in Sweden we are still on 9.0.0.153... and still awaits for the much anticipated camera update 9.0.0.171 which is going to be updated here at the end of January according to Huawei Sweden when i talked to them. :rolleyes:

I sincerely hope that the 9.0.0.171 update comes before the 9.0.0.183 update here in Sweden - because both updates are needed, especially for us camera enthusiasts. :fingers-crossed:

Best Regards
    Jerry Kallstrom, Sweden
    Huawei Mate 20 Pro, 9.0.0.153