Nov 24, 2010
Santiago DR
www.twitter.com

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200903-225934_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200903-225934_Chrome.jpg
    160 KB · Views: 188

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    It's brilliant that Samsung keeps updating the A series but honestly (probably besides some security patches) there is nothing interesting in this update ;)
    I guess that for pictures and videos pro users already use filmic Pro, open camera or port of Google camera :)
    The rest is just gimmick.
    Everytime I'm here I always see a distasteful post from you. If you're not happy with your device and support it comes with it then do yourself a favor, sell it and buy something else.
    Thanks.
    Dude, you don't even ready what I write or you constantly have problems understanding :D
    What I point out is not due to software issues. It is all intended and common amongst manufacturers. Most can be fixed by AOSP (which we don't have) except the camera limitations. That's entirely Samsung.
    Anyway, stop talking to me. Seems like you have no clue... ;)

Well you are right in one way ?
    I've seen you complain about system apps and the Google framework in it's entirety, but yeah. Obviously I don't have a clue right? ?
    You want an Android One device, buy one. Simple as that.

Can you guys please make a new thread and don't spam this one with your discussion? Thank you :)
    What? Prove it then. With links to my posts. I honestly can't recall complaining about this phone. No prove means you're just talking rubbish.
    I did not complain about the apps, but I admit I complained about system apps not allowed to be removed (those additional from Samsung). But dude this is always the case with all phones besides android one :D
    I will also complain about Samsung not letting the camera to be fully used by 3rd party apps (I can't get 60 fps videos, and when I set 120 fps, the phone records in 3 fps). Do you buddy think it's fair to purchase any thing and not be able to use it however the hell you want? Jeese... But again, very popular practice.
    And now - hang on and sit down - other people complain about the latest system update :D not me - them. I've put on hold the update as I generally don't update anything.
    Can you guys please discuss this somewhere else? Thank you
    What does it do?
    I replace all stock Launchers with Nova. Will OneUI 2.1 make sense for me?
    You can search online for the difference between the two. I really want Audio Share so I can share audio with friends
    Everytime I'm here I always see a distasteful post from you. If you're not happy with your device and support it comes with it then do yourself a favor, sell it and buy something else.
    Thanks.
    ROTFL [emoji28]
    Where did you see me saying that I'm not happy with my phone? I actually think it's brilliant (especially the battery) while costs a fraction of S20 [emoji3]
    But at the same time I'm not gonna praise all software changes it gets if I don't like it. That's called being a fanboy, buddy.
    You seem not to understand what I say. But you can always ask [emoji6]