New update for Chinese Mate 9/Mate 9 Pro: MHA-AL00C00B173

Search This thread

duraaraa

Changelog is as follows:

This update optimizes system performance and stability for smoother operations.
Improves system performance and stability for smoother operations. Optimizes power consumption for longer usage. Optimizes the response speed when you touch an icon in the notifications panel. Enables 4G for China Mobile SIM cards by default. Deletes the 4G switch in the shortcuts panel.

Also LON-AL00C00B173 available for Mate 9 Pro/Porsche, Chinese version.

Reactions: giantbike and Lodix

giantbike

Jun 10, 2011
Thanks for the heads up. Got the update. Notice the touch is really responsive., Amazing speed now. Wait to see if it has even better battery performance.

Reactions: Lodix

cdig

Aug 11, 2016
Hopefully US gets all this stuff rolled up into the 'alexa update' in march because otherwise... its almost like they forgot they released a US version lol.

tsiglas

May 10, 2011
Thanks for the heads up. Got the update. Notice the touch is really responsive., Amazing speed now. Wait to see if it has even better battery performance.

What about notifications issue with apps like Facebook, messenger, Instagram, Viber, Twitter....
Does they solve the problem....?

XanderDude

Mar 19, 2012
but - changing to "china" will that not badly affect the language of the phone, or is all that "android" controlled ??
I am currently on LON-L29C432B156
will I benefit from updating through china ??
will I get Nougat 7.1 `???

Also, when I change to China - I receive a message saying: please log in using credentials used for registration in china.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Changelog is as follows:

This update optimizes system performance and stability for smoother operations.
    Improves system performance and stability for smoother operations. Optimizes power consumption for longer usage. Optimizes the response speed when you touch an icon in the notifications panel. Enables 4G for China Mobile SIM cards by default. Deletes the 4G switch in the shortcuts panel.

Also LON-AL00C00B173 available for Mate 9 Pro/Porsche, Chinese version.
    Next update: Adds the 4G switch in the shortcuts panel...

p.s. just a joke)
    My Phone Doesn't show the update I'm still on 167....
    I mean mha-al00c00b167

Have you try update from hicare app.... You have to go first in settings put Asia & then China.... After that go to services and updates
    New chinese firmware in FF Al00C00B175
    Thanks. I'll take a look. Important to give Google more efficient ways to create databases for marketing!
    Your welcome. You may get duplicate notifications but eventually they ask if you want to turn off Gmail notifications or you can turn off yourself.

Sent from my MHA-L29 using Tapatalk