New Update for the Galaxy Watch & Galaxy Watch Active 1

Search This thread

Stuflo

May 2, 2019
Still waiting.

Still nothing in uk. Dont do what I done and change your region to get the update. As after the update you cant change the region back

calelloa

Feb 27, 2009
I changed CSC to KOO (XAR There was not in my watch).
And Perfect, update notification appears!!!!

Thanks.

SM-R800 and SM-R810 only for 2 countries Firmware DSK2

Code:
XAR USA
KOO Korea

ALL other countries... more then 50... CSG4 is """latest"""...

No idea if rollout in 2019... or 2020 :D :rolleyes:

Maybe Xmas "gift"... maybe not... :eek:
Samsung decission... :rolleyes:

Best Regards

Reactions: adfree

temo27anas

Nov 28, 2019
Bixby and Samsung Internet APP(on GSTORE) are no longer on my GW after the update

New significant update rolling out now for the Galaxy Watch and Galaxy Watch Active 1. Just wanted to let you all know if you haven't received the update yet. Currently updating mine as I type this! See the attachment for information on the update.

I have an XAR(USA) GW from AMAZON but i live in morocco Bixby is no longer on my GW this the first problem
the second is that a had the INTERNET APP downloaded from GSTORE when i was on 4.0.04 but , by error, i did a reset to my GW then i the SAMSUNG INTERNET APP is no longer in the STORE .... CAN SOMEONE HELP ME (sorry for bad english)

erickwill

Nov 30, 2008
Fellas, it's better to wait more a little bit in order to get the proper update for your watch according to your own csc. Is there any critical bug on the current/latest version or any awesome improvement on the XAR/KOO update that worth you the risk to can't go back to your latest firmware? Or this is all about "updateaholic" syndrome which I'm treating myself right now?! :D

AndreCalado

Sep 15, 2016
São Paulo
Fellas, it's better to wait more a little bit in order to get the proper update for your watch according to your own csc. Is there any critical bug on the current/latest version or any awesome improvement on the XAR/KOO update that worth you the risk to can't go back to your latest firmware? Or this is all about "updateaholic" syndrome which I'm treating myself right now?! :D

I'm aching for this update too, it is probably the most interesting one so far, adds a lot of value to Active 1. But you are damn right, we all got treat this syndrome lol Samsung has been presenting a very steady software update window and we cab be sure this update will arrive sooner or later to all of us. A fixed device is nowadays much more worth than a bugged one.

calelloa

Feb 27, 2009
I have changed to XOO and selected spanish to boxby and other settings (I live in Argentina).

The watch works perfect and I am very happy with the changes.

I didn't try to change the CSC again but I don't think that there are problems to do it.

Yes. But now you csnt change it back?

I changed mine to xar and now bixby was in american measurements

adfree

Jun 14, 2008
Code:
AP_R500XXU1DSK3_usr.tar.md5
BL_R500XXU1DSK3_usr.tar.md5
CSC_OXA_R500OXA1DSK3_usr.tar.md5

Code:
AP_R800XXU1DSK2_usr.tar.md5
BL_R800XXU1DSK2_usr.tar.md5
CSC_OXA_R800OXA1DSK2_usr.tar.md5

Code:
AP_R810XXU1DSK2_usr.tar.md5
BL_R810XXU1DSK2_usr.tar.md5
CSC_OXA_R810OXA1DSK2_usr.tar.md5

Meanwhile for all 3 devices leaked as netOdin package...

Only as info.

Best Regards

Reactions: pioupiou69600

edwardob

Feb 8, 2009
i got R800XXU1DSL1 THIS MORNING.....hope it fixes bugs.....less and less works the more update that come......

still vibrate not working/////?????.....what heap of junk......

Last edited:

draskome

Jul 7, 2013
Kotor
Just got an update .. 12MB, very short changelog:
- Improved system reliability

I'm in Montenegro , Europe
Active 1 , US version

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191210-201302-01.jpeg
    Screenshot_20191210-201302-01.jpeg
    163.5 KB · Views: 493

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    R800XXU1DSL1 OXA
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Pvjvfsab2SvEnsB9HGtsxF80Q0FeaM73/view?usp=sharing

R810XXU1DSL1 OXA
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pgZC_Ffd3VIG-NPAdTt5uy9fWs1KmXX7/view?usp=sharing

R500XXU1DSL1 OXA
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1odirLKnl3a3z---jhMke8Z91sjj0YNx6

The NETODIN required for the assumption is included in the package

I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
    R500XXU1DSL1 OXA
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1odirLKnl3a3z---jhMke8Z91sjj0YNx6

I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
    New significant update rolling out now for the Galaxy Watch and Galaxy Watch Active 1. Just wanted to let you all know if you haven't received the update yet. Currently updating mine as I type this! See the attachment for information on the update.
    SM-R800 and SM-R810...

Now only 4 CSC (Sales Code) left for DSL1 FOTA:
    Code:
    AFR
    BTU
    INU
    XEF

These 4 still on CSG4...

For SM-R500 more CSC still R500XXU1CSH3...

Nothing new about LTE devices...

Best Regards
    Not looked into the Netodin route. But tempted except eas told by samsung store that if it goes wrong it will invalidate warranty. Is it easy? I know there is a ppt i could read (and will) just wanted opinion? Thanks guys and happy Christmas
    It is not difficult. I've done it quite a few times without problems. The tricky part for me is to maintain connection while loading the AP BT and CSC files in NetOdin. I sometimes have to start all over again when the connection got lost (= the IP address is not showed anymore in NetOdin).
    Once the files are loaded and the IP address is still shown, it's just a matter of pressing the start button and leave watch and laptop for about 20 mins.
    One tip: disconnect any network cable from the laptop before you start. NetOdin can have difficulties connecting to your watch if you don't remove the cable.

About when to expect the DSL1 update in Europe: it took the CSG4 update 17 days to cross the ocean after release in the US. DSL1 was released December 10th in the US, so it looks like it will take a few more days if crossing the ocean takes as long as it did for CSG4.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone