Search This thread

erghetto

Apr 1, 2012
Napoli
Wie kommst Du auf diese Idee? :D
:confused:

From where you get your info?

And please define "soooooon"...

For me it looks like DSL1 is "final" but they take more time for Rollout...

My private opinion.

Best Regards

Adfree, hello.
Can you confirm me that flashing firmware with netodin won't change my csc? (actually is itv)
I'd use the firmware for R810 provided here, but i have never used netodin, so i'm totally noob about what it does on csc side

SoLdieR9312

Sep 22, 2012
NRW
Adfree, hello.
Can you confirm me that flashing firmware with netodin won't change my csc? (actually is itv)
I'd use the firmware for R810 provided here, but i have never used netodin, so i'm totally noob about what it does on csc side

Firmware flashing itself will never change csc (if you use Firmware which contains your current csc)
So ITV is one of the OXA Multi-CSC and you can flash without changes.

Reactions: erghetto

adfree

Jun 14, 2008
Samsung Galaxy Watch 4
Samsung Galaxy S22
LTE devices ever take longer...

All I know is...R805FXXU1FSL3... but maybe removed from all CSC?

With Google you can not find much...
First hit in Cache some hints... but nothing new nor any kind of progress...

Sorry.

Best Regards

Edit 1.

Code:
R805FXXU1FSK2

But depend which region.. :eek:
OWO OXA...

Edit 2.
OWO for instance work on R805FXXU1FSL5
OXA R805FXXU1FSL3
OXX... R805FXXU1FSL4

Seems "Under Construction"... :eek:

Last edited:
This is extremely annoying as I bought an Active as a Christmas present, but the update brings a different interaction method (part of why I bought it), which will be annoying to learn shortly after getting used to the old method.

I had no idea the update would take so damn long to see an EU release. I want to contact support about it but that seems like it'll be pointless.

Glad there's so much info in this thread, though.

Stuflo

May 2, 2019
Uk user here still awaiting update. Spole to samsung experience store in Norwich. Chap I spoke to says expecting it in a couple of months!!!! Not before Christmas like I was previously told. Not looked into the Netodin route. But tempted except eas told by samsung store that if it goes wrong it will invalidate warranty. Is it easy? I know there is a ppt i could read (and will) just wanted opinion? Thanks guys and happy Christmas

DJ Palmis

Dec 26, 2005
Bologna
myspace.com
Ok guys.. here everything it is ok! Bixby works in italian flawlessly!
Samsung pay works (i did not tested but everything is configured).

I turned off and it is charging.. so: can you explain what kind of issue i should have?

Edit: I'm recharging while smartwatch is on and the only issue is that charging time is displayed for very few seconds but i think it is the new one UI.

Do you think I damaged my watch?

Last edited:

congusto

Apr 12, 2010
Alkmaar
Not looked into the Netodin route. But tempted except eas told by samsung store that if it goes wrong it will invalidate warranty. Is it easy? I know there is a ppt i could read (and will) just wanted opinion? Thanks guys and happy Christmas
It is not difficult. I've done it quite a few times without problems. The tricky part for me is to maintain connection while loading the AP BT and CSC files in NetOdin. I sometimes have to start all over again when the connection got lost (= the IP address is not showed anymore in NetOdin).
Once the files are loaded and the IP address is still shown, it's just a matter of pressing the start button and leave watch and laptop for about 20 mins.
One tip: disconnect any network cable from the laptop before you start. NetOdin can have difficulties connecting to your watch if you don't remove the cable.

About when to expect the DSL1 update in Europe: it took the CSG4 update 17 days to cross the ocean after release in the US. DSL1 was released December 10th in the US, so it looks like it will take a few more days if crossing the ocean takes as long as it did for CSG4.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    R800XXU1DSL1 OXA
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Pvjvfsab2SvEnsB9HGtsxF80Q0FeaM73/view?usp=sharing

R810XXU1DSL1 OXA
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pgZC_Ffd3VIG-NPAdTt5uy9fWs1KmXX7/view?usp=sharing

R500XXU1DSL1 OXA
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1odirLKnl3a3z---jhMke8Z91sjj0YNx6

The NETODIN required for the assumption is included in the package

I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
    R500XXU1DSL1 OXA
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1odirLKnl3a3z---jhMke8Z91sjj0YNx6

I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
    New significant update rolling out now for the Galaxy Watch and Galaxy Watch Active 1. Just wanted to let you all know if you haven't received the update yet. Currently updating mine as I type this! See the attachment for information on the update.
    Not looked into the Netodin route. But tempted except eas told by samsung store that if it goes wrong it will invalidate warranty. Is it easy? I know there is a ppt i could read (and will) just wanted opinion? Thanks guys and happy Christmas
    It is not difficult. I've done it quite a few times without problems. The tricky part for me is to maintain connection while loading the AP BT and CSC files in NetOdin. I sometimes have to start all over again when the connection got lost (= the IP address is not showed anymore in NetOdin).
    Once the files are loaded and the IP address is still shown, it's just a matter of pressing the start button and leave watch and laptop for about 20 mins.
    One tip: disconnect any network cable from the laptop before you start. NetOdin can have difficulties connecting to your watch if you don't remove the cable.

About when to expect the DSL1 update in Europe: it took the CSG4 update 17 days to cross the ocean after release in the US. DSL1 was released December 10th in the US, so it looks like it will take a few more days if crossing the ocean takes as long as it did for CSG4.
    SM-R800 and SM-R810...

Now only 4 CSC (Sales Code) left for DSL1 FOTA:
    Code:
    AFR
    BTU
    INU
    XEF

These 4 still on CSG4...

For SM-R500 more CSC still R500XXU1CSH3...

Nothing new about LTE devices...

Best Regards