• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

General New update on the bs4 global mp3

Search This thread

bouyhy01

May 4, 2016
bourges
ASUS ROG Phone 5
Screenshot_2021-10-20-04-45-49-462_com.blackshark.ota.jpg

Kr4ki

Nov 8, 2021
I have bs4 6gb ram ver global at mp2 but i don't have any new updates, can I use this one is it safe ?

Kr4ki

Nov 8, 2021
How is your experience? Do you recommend?
I have tries some method below.
1. create folder named "ota_package" and copy file without rename into it (not work), if rename "update.zip" (not work too).
2. create folder named "ota" and copy file without rename into it (not work), if rename "update.zip" (not work too).
3. call *#*#1027#*# (not work too)
currently i have contact support from official blackshark via email and they're reply:
"
Hello
Plz leave me your Imei, Mp3 patch is at grey push which means small scale, and you should get it soon.
Best Regards,
Black Shark Global
"
so i just wait now.

Reactions: AboNaya

ziodjsub

Nov 13, 2021
Hello! i ask for your help, i have a Black Shark 4 8/128 SHARK PRS-H0 JOYUI 12.5 21.07.31 PROS2107312OS00MP2, Patch 2021-06-01.

Every day I discover new bugs:
- at every reboot, the "exchange synchronization email" must be put back into PUSH
- at every reboot, the SIM call alert, must be disabled beacause does not remain set
- menus not translated correctly, i use the language in Italian, but some menus are in Polish? Or unknown...(in "performance manager")
- i have 2 sims inserted, when receive calls from the second sim the "phone" menu does not appear on the screen but I only see the graphic notification and the ringtone. I have no way of responding except with other devices such as watches or cars.
- there is no way to access the contacts directory from apps (whatsapp ...)
- there is no way to upload multiple photos in chats, there is no way to view the photo gallery correctly when selecting images, many times the chosen photos are not uploaded for "not found"
- the side menu, even if disabled in "game" mode, always appears
- absurd bluetooth! the first connection with devices always disconnects. example: I get into the car and connect the speakerphone, the first call arrives, I answer from the car and the phone disconnects the speakerphone and switches to the phone capsule, I have to press the phone icon and reactivate the speakerphone. Ditto with bluetooh headphones.
- reboot random frequently
- many bugs with whatsapp, the photos that can be selected are only those in the "whatsapp" directive, those in the gallery are unusable
- gallery non display always photo in the phone from another apps
- the address book is not viewable by the apps (example: whatsapp does not find the address book)
..every day a new bug!

I wrote to Xiaomi Italia Support, they could not help me after indicating the IMEI code.
I wrote over and over to the email of the site https://global.blackshark.com, no response.
I have written in several unanswered FB groups, no responde
I wrote the form on the site https://global.blackshark.com with no response.

The amazon support is ready to return the device within 60 days
The seller in amazon recommends me to reset the device and then replace it

I have read several threads here where there are newer MP3 updates compatible with my MP2, but I can't load them.
I have read about the release of JOYUI 13 but nothing is known yet.
Do you have any tips or suggestions?
Thanks

(sorry, i'm using Google translate)

• Sad

AboNaya

Mar 23, 2014
I wish someone would be so kind and explain to us the difference between the different updates
اتمنى لو اي احد يتكرم ويشرح لنا الفرق بين التحديثات المختلفة

Reactions: ziodjsub

ziodjsub

Nov 13, 2021
Hi, unfortunately the update (from 600MB) did not bring any resolutions:
- assistant, beautiful, but useless
- new drop-down menu, iphone style (which I hate) and with further bugs introduced (I can no longer view the single email and delete or archive it)
- system stability: boh?!?
- bug fix: no resolution

Either they move to release 13 .. or I will have to change faction, here a lot of power but little software ... and support

AboNaya

Mar 23, 2014
For me, I deleted the wretched assistant, and I did not find the problems that you mention here. By the way, what is the dropdown list you mean?

ziodjsub

Nov 13, 2021
these are the modified screens. and a bug on the address book ..
for the problems, which seems to have only me, I will try with the complete reset. even if I have problems I will change my phone.
any of you use two sims and duplicate programs?
1637180401157.jpg

1637180058052.jpg
1637180058050.jpg

AboNaya

Mar 23, 2014
Hello again I advise you to reset the phone completely and you will be fine because I use everything I mentioned and there are no problems. I wish you success

ziodjsub

Nov 13, 2021
Hello again I advise you to reset the phone completely and you will be fine because I use everything I mentioned and there are no problems. I wish you success
Hello,
I reset the phone. Configured the accounts and made the first tests.
- the "call waiting" setting is reactivated at each restart, not resolved
- cloned whatsapp app, activated the first number, configured, I try to retrieve the contact in the address book, "not found", not solved
- call test on the two sims, for now the answer menu always appears, solved?!?!
- menus in "performance" not yet translated ...
- some features appeared that weren't there before, like the ability to change the "control center style", great!
- the other problems (bluetooth, reboots, etc) I will have to test them in the next few days

Unfortunately we are at 80% for the device change.
It really is a disappointment ..

AboNaya

Mar 23, 2014
Hello again, I was hoping to help you or any of the members if he could
But in general, these problems that you are facing now, I have not encountered them at all
My advice to you was that recovery is often helpful and helps a lot in such problems
And believe me, I am surprised. These problems are very strange. Did you or someone else not convert the Chinese version to a global one, for example, or vice versa? I think that these problems occur in such cases only

tw1st3d83

Sep 14, 2010
Belgrade
Xiaomi Black Shark 2
OnePlus Nord
I just got BS4 (2 days ago) global version, 12/256 updated it to latest version and i didn't notice any of problems you guys are facing. Did you try to change region or something like that. For example i live in Europe but my region is set to US on phone and everything works as it should. Only thing that bother me is that we cannot use gesture navigation with third party launchers.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have bs4 6gb ram ver global at mp2 but i don't have any new updates, can I use this one is it safe ?
    Yeah bro it is the same besides of the amount of ram and storage
    1. create folder named "ota_package" and copy file without rename into it (not work), if rename "update.zip" (not work too).
    2. create folder named "ota" and copy file without rename into it (not work), if rename "update.zip" (not work too).
    currently i have contact support from official blackshark via email and they're reply:
    "
    Hello
    Plz leave me your Imei, Mp3 patch is at grey push which means small scale, and you should get it soon.
    Best Regards,
    Black Shark Global
    "
    so i just wait now.
    I wish someone would be so kind and explain to us the difference between the different updates
    @AboNaya You brought me luck ....
    :geek:
    hopefully good for my bugs ..

1637013605935.jpg
    Hi, unfortunately the update (from 600MB) did not bring any resolutions:
    - assistant, beautiful, but useless
    - new drop-down menu, iphone style (which I hate) and with further bugs introduced (I can no longer view the single email and delete or archive it)
    - system stability: boh?!?
    - bug fix: no resolution

Either they move to release 13 .. or I will have to change faction, here a lot of power but little software ... and support
    Yeah bro it is the same besides of the amount of ram and storage
    "
    Hello
    Best Regards,
    Black Shark Global
    "
    so i just wait now.
    @AboNaya You brought me luck ....
    :geek:
    hopefully good for my bugs ..

1637013605935.jpg