• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ NEW UPDATE ] Xperia ZR C5502 INDIA 10.3.1.A.2.67 firmware Rolled Out

Search This thread

izzner

Oct 7, 2011
GOA, INDIA
anyone facing network issues with the new firmware..

i am getting network problems with Airtel India after updating to this .67 firmware

gitzz

Nov 10, 2013
Hathras
OnePlus 9 Pro
Amazfit
There is some issue with call volume.
Whenever i reboot my phone the incall volume get reduced by itself although in volume bar count it shows full ie 7 but actually it had reduced.
Then to re increase the volume i first press the volume down key and volume get set to 6(increased as compared after restart) then volume up key to get back to 7. If i directly press volume up key The volume doesn't increase.

2.67 version
not rooted.
everything official.
resetting done.
repairing done with PCC.& SUS.

does anyone experience this problem?

sanket_naik08

Jun 25, 2013
dombivli
hello
i want to root this firmware but my bootloader is locked
so can some1 provide me with the previous version of kernel so i can flash that kernel and root my device
thanks

dragunov_lq

May 24, 2011
hi i have the ftf file i made it myself from pc companion but i dont know where to upload it can someone tell me a good server for upload this file for free? 725MB

Reactions: Lasantha

soumya_digi

Inactive Recognized Themer
May 9, 2011
Kolkata
Anyone care to share the vendor folder from .67? Kind of in a messed up situation, so need it ASAP!

Thanks in advance. :)

gurinderhans

Jul 28, 2013
Surrey
TA partition

Hi guys, I own an Xperia ZR C5502 too and recently unlocked my bootloader without knowing that my DRM keys and BE2 will be lost. Plus when I read the website with tutorial telling me to backup my TA I thought it was the ROM it was talking about and I didn't care. So now is there any way I can restore the TA partition. Can I use someone else's backup of the TA partition? Will that work? If yes, can someone please upload or send their TA partition backup to me.

PS - Thanks for the C5502 10.3.1.A.2.67 .ftf file. Really appreciate it :)

Thanks,

Gurinder Hans

harshal.rio91

Sep 18, 2013
Los Angeles
Hi guys, I own an Xperia ZR C5502 too and recently unlocked my bootloader without knowing that my DRM keys and BE2 will be lost. Plus when I read the website with tutorial telling me to backup my TA I thought it was the ROM it was talking about and I didn't care. So now is there any way I can restore the TA partition. Can I use someone else's backup of the TA partition? Will that work? If yes, can someone please upload or send their TA partition backup to me.

PS - Thanks for the C5502 10.3.1.A.2.67 .ftf file. Really appreciate it :)

Thanks,

Gurinder Hans

1. As you have already Unlocked bootloader without taking TA partition backup there is no way to restore your DRM keys back, they are gone forever.
2. If you try to restore someone else's TA partition it will HARD BRICK your phone and it will be completely unusable.
3. Use your mobile as it is :)

Top Liked Posts