[NEW-USER][INDEX]ROMs/Kernels/Mods/How-To for Android One || Questions goes here

Search This thread

-Adarsh-

Jun 18, 2013
Balasore
OnePlus Nord
fastboot boot recovery.img command no longer working..i used to boot via this to a recovery and flash things without root or bootloader unlocking..but sad its not working anymore after lollipop

sorry it worked..:p

Last edited:

Ravx

Jul 10, 2012
Gwalior
plus.google.com
Android 5.1 system updates are available now. I restored my phone to stock and got the msg of system update uvailable.
now as it is out will the development of 5.1 roms restart or it will be like this only.

---------- Post added at 11:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 AM ----------

Done ;)
Thanks for pointing it out
HI bro plz give some info on further development as the official lollipop update is out, Does it makes way for custom roms development based on 5.1 or we still will have to wait for varun to release his sources.

Ravx

Jul 10, 2012
Gwalior
plus.google.com
@Ravx how's the battery backup?
And how much storage is available? (Thanks to ART :/ )
5.1?
It's little better than kk. And the storage is also the same.

---------- Post added at 08:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 PM ----------

Ok guys today i found something. Many people ask that if they unlock the bootloader or flash custom recovery then will they be able to recieve official OTA update or not.

The answer is that it doesnt matter that you are on stock recovery or custom or unlocked bootloader.
You will get the official update once you are at stock Rom.

Now for those who wants to try different roms and fears that they will have to reverse the process in order to get official update. Then they not need to worry. The solution is that create the backup of your stock rom. And restore it if you want official OTA update.
I found this accidently. so i thought of sharing it with you guys.:good:

Reactions: Abhith

ish.aa.n

Nov 26, 2014
Hey..OP.
Add the new
+ resseruction remix
+ euphoria legacy

Roms to the 5.0+ category

Sent from my A1 using xda premium

Ravx

Jul 10, 2012
Gwalior
plus.google.com
I guess they won't be able to feature in OP because of the major bugs present in then. Well we can try but please mention the name of OP in such posts so that they can see the requests.

---------- Post added at 01:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 PM ----------

@DC07

9441Rahul9441

Aug 31, 2013
I recieved ota on unlocked bootloader..LMY471..became LMY470..Now i rooted it..it means fully stock with bootloader unlocked can recieve ota updates

Sent from my Sparkle V using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Top Liked Posts