keroro84

Sep 18, 2011
Hai, new user here,
I wanna convert my Xperia 1 ii 256GB (XQ-AT52) from HK firmware to SEA firmware
Now my Xperia 1 ii firmware version is 58.1.A.5.159
I already download SEA firmware 58.1.A.5.222A using XperiFirm
My PC is Windows 10 Professional 21H1

I already using Sony UCB32 cable
but try using flashtools to flash, failed with error Unit 10021 does not exist ( Hex unit value 00002725 )

Now I wanna try using the newflasher to flash
inside the 58.1.A.5.222A folder, I wanna help that which file or folder I need to delete?

Or someone can help mehow to use flashtools 0.9.33.0 for convert from HK firmware to SEA firmware

Cos I need flash to SEA firmware for VoLTE support T-T
From CID 1321-8212 convert to 1322-0284
please help me

*** THANKS FOR slwxp ***
25/06/2021
Im using the newflasher v43, now my Xperia 1ii is flash from HK version to SEA version
After flash to SEA version, my Xperia 1ii can use the VoLTE on Malaysia telco (Celcom)

1. Just download the firmware using XperiFirm
2. After finish download the firmware, you will get a folder with firmware version (like XQ-AT52_Customized SEA_58.1.A.5.280-R2B)
3. Extract the newflasher_v43, you u set alot file like newflasher.exe, newflasher.arm32 etc, copy all the file to your firmware folder
4. Now make your Xperia 1ii boot to FLASH MODE, back to the firmware folder, run newflasher.exe
5. Reboot mode at the end of flashing, I select poweroff, so i type "p" and ENTER
6. Optional step! Type 'y' and press ENTER if you need GordonGate flash driver, or type 'n' to skip. This I type 'n' to skip
7. Newflasher will start flash your Xperia 1ii
8. While newflasher ask if you want to flash persist img, just type 'n' and it will skip flashing persist
9. Waiting until finish, then power on ur Xperia 1ii and you will flash to SEA version (or other version your download)

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.jpg
    Screenshot_1.jpg
    160 KB · Views: 810
  • Screenshot_2.jpg
    Screenshot_2.jpg
    202.1 KB · Views: 765
  • 01.jpeg
    01.jpeg
    22.4 KB · Views: 700
  • 02.jpeg
    02.jpeg
    76 KB · Views: 654
  • WhatsApp Image 2021-06-25 at 11.52.46 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-06-25 at 11.52.46 PM.jpeg
    34.8 KB · Views: 603
  • WhatsApp Image 2021-06-25 at 11.52.46 PM (1).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-06-25 at 11.52.46 PM (1).jpeg
    22.6 KB · Views: 834
Last edited:
Reactions: nreuge

mrgwin

Nov 16, 2013
Is this need delete any file before flash?
Or just only delete the persist_X-FLASH-ALL-2389.sin file?
I flashed mine from HK to SEA, basically you will need to download SEA fw with XperiFirm and then flash with newflasher.

In the newflasher, it will ask if you want to flash persist img, just type 'n' and it will skip flashing persist. And no, besides persist, there's nothing to worry about.

Anyway, if you are not sure, you can move persist img out of the firmware folder first and newflasher wont ask if you want to skip anymore.

Ps. Dump your TA with newflasher first just in case. (it will ask you to do so.)

Reactions: Gigio755

Gigio755

Jul 9, 2013
www.consolelab.org
I flashed mine from HK to SEA, basically you will need to download SEA fw with XperiFirm and then flash with newflasher.

In the newflasher, it will ask if you want to flash persist img, just type 'n' and it will skip flashing persist. And no, besides persist, there's nothing to worry about.

Anyway, if you are not sure, you can move persist img out of the firmware folder first and newflasher wont ask if you want to skip anymore.

Ps. Dump your TA with newflasher first just in case. (it will ask you to do so.)
thank you, it works very very well

slwxp

Aug 1, 2005
bangkok
Sony Xperia 1 II
yes
only a tip if you will backup TA

extract newflasher in a folder .. backup your TA and then it will close

Now extract newflasher in the "XQ-AT52_Customized SEA_58.1.A.5.280-R2B" folder .. remove the persist_X-FLASH-ALL-2389.sin file and start flashing, that's all (and use the proper usb cable)
there is no need to delete the file as there will be a warning message you want to flash persist it or not. please select skip or no

keroro84

Sep 18, 2011
yes
only a tip if you will backup TA

extract newflasher in a folder .. backup your TA and then it will close

Now extract newflasher in the "XQ-AT52_Customized SEA_58.1.A.5.280-R2B" folder .. remove the persist_X-FLASH-ALL-2389.sin file and start flashing, that's all (and use the proper usb cable)
Nice, I will try it now

But what mean backup TA?

keroro84

Sep 18, 2011
Really THANKS THANKS
I just follow slwxp, my Xperia 1ii flash from HK firmware to SEA firmware with no problem
and finally VoLTE also can use
THANKS

Reactions: slwxp

seVen911

Jul 10, 2021
Hi guy.. I got my Xperia 1ii 12gb ram green HK firmware need flash to SEA firmware..
I using newflasher and xperiafirm. After flash done, my phone show file corrupt and cannot boot it.
I use Xperia companion to repair it. It show HK firmware for repair.
How i flash to SEA firmware, please help.. thanks

slwxp

Aug 1, 2005
bangkok
Sony Xperia 1 II
Hi guy.. I got my Xperia 1ii 12gb ram green HK firmware need flash to SEA firmware..
I using newflasher and xperiafirm. After flash done, my phone show file corrupt and cannot boot it.
I use Xperia companion to repair it. It show HK firmware for repair.
How i flash to SEA firmware, please help.. thanks
If the version SEA is lower than HK the version, it will show an error as stated.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hai, new user here,
    I wanna convert my Xperia 1 ii 256GB (XQ-AT52) from HK firmware to SEA firmware
    Now my Xperia 1 ii firmware version is 58.1.A.5.159
    I already download SEA firmware 58.1.A.5.222A using XperiFirm
    My PC is Windows 10 Professional 21H1

I already using Sony UCB32 cable
    but try using flashtools to flash, failed with error Unit 10021 does not exist ( Hex unit value 00002725 )

Now I wanna try using the newflasher to flash
    inside the 58.1.A.5.222A folder, I wanna help that which file or folder I need to delete?

Or someone can help mehow to use flashtools 0.9.33.0 for convert from HK firmware to SEA firmware

Cos I need flash to SEA firmware for VoLTE support T-T
    From CID 1321-8212 convert to 1322-0284
    please help me

*** THANKS FOR slwxp ***
    25/06/2021
    Im using the newflasher v43, now my Xperia 1ii is flash from HK version to SEA version
    After flash to SEA version, my Xperia 1ii can use the VoLTE on Malaysia telco (Celcom)

1. Just download the firmware using XperiFirm
    2. After finish download the firmware, you will get a folder with firmware version (like XQ-AT52_Customized SEA_58.1.A.5.280-R2B)
    3. Extract the newflasher_v43, you u set alot file like newflasher.exe, newflasher.arm32 etc, copy all the file to your firmware folder
    4. Now make your Xperia 1ii boot to FLASH MODE, back to the firmware folder, run newflasher.exe
    5. Reboot mode at the end of flashing, I select poweroff, so i type "p" and ENTER
    6. Optional step! Type 'y' and press ENTER if you need GordonGate flash driver, or type 'n' to skip. This I type 'n' to skip
    7. Newflasher will start flash your Xperia 1ii
    8. While newflasher ask if you want to flash persist img, just type 'n' and it will skip flashing persist
    9. Waiting until finish, then power on ur Xperia 1ii and you will flash to SEA version (or other version your download)
    Is this need delete any file before flash?
    Or just only delete the persist_X-FLASH-ALL-2389.sin file?

Really THANKS THANKS
    I just follow slwxp, my Xperia 1ii flash from HK firmware to SEA firmware with no problem
    and finally VoLTE also can use
    THANKS