• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

New V9.5.11.0.OEIMIFA update for Redmi Note 5 Pro/Global

Search This thread

Kusie

Aug 25, 2011
Won´t this update be distributed automatically via OTA Update when on official Global Stable ROM 9.5.6.0 (MIUI 9.5) ?!?
I´d rather wait for the OTA when I read all this trouble... I´m unlocked with TWRP and rooted, too...

rhimezz

Mar 7, 2016
Why do these ROMs appear here first than in en.miui downloads?

Are they betas or are xiaomi slow with releasing them on their official english site?

Ghoul159

Dec 5, 2015
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro
Why do these ROMs appear here first than in en.miui downloads?

Are they betas or are xiaomi slow with releasing them on their official english site?

Because they did not made this update official yet. They rolled out this update to random users to test the waters and we captured the links. But now they suspended it again as it introduced new bugs even though it squashed all the old bugs. Thats why you can't see any announcements made about this. We may get another OTA.

athresh

Nov 15, 2013
Error :" ROM is in beta testing , make sure you are signed in with a beta authorised xiaomi account"

Any fix? How to apply beta? ....current miui version : 9.2.7.0

mohan_168

Apr 14, 2013
Bangalore
I was happy on 9.2.4.0, but I mistakenly clicked on apply 9.2.7.0 patch, and my camera was frucked beyond horrible. Portrait mode was a complete screw-up.
I unlocked my phone, and then tried global beta 8.5.11, and it has the same portrait mode issue, and video is very grainy.

I finally tried my luck with 9.5.11.0, and I am a happy man today evening. No issues with camera so far. Still have to remove the bloat.

Reactions: carlosggb
Feb 28, 2015
I was happy on 9.2.4.0, but I mistakenly clicked on apply 9.2.7.0 patch, and my camera was frucked beyond horrible. Portrait mode was a complete screw-up.
I unlocked my phone, and then tried global beta 8.5.11, and it has the same portrait mode issue, and video is very grainy.

I finally tried my luck with 9.5.11.0, and I am a happy man today evening. No issues with camera so far. Still have to remove the bloat.
If you dont need Bluetooth that much, 9.5.11 is ok. But Bluetooth messes up the system

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Redmi Note 5 met Tapatalk

S.faraaz

Sep 2, 2017
I'm still on 9.2.7 and I haven't got any update
How can i update to 9.5?
I've not rooted ryt now so whats the safest way to update using the Updater app?

kakagi

Apr 24, 2011
Kolkata
Redmi K20 Pro
What are the bugs in 9.5.11?

Sent from my Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 pro using XDA Labs

---------- Post added at 06:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 PM ----------

I heard with this update charging becomes slow with quic charger, headphone audio quality degraded, dual 4g not working and battery draining issue.

Also one said Bluetooth messed up. Could anyone tell me what's the problem in Bluetooth?

Sent from my Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 pro using XDA Labs

Top Liked Posts