So the consensus is NOT to update right now to 184.108.40.206 because of new bugs with bluetooth and charging?
I´m just about to flash the recovery rom file... I think I will wait.
Just one question: IF I decide to flash the full recovery rom through updater, will I lose root ???
Somewhere i read that redmi note 5 pro and global both have different rom. Is it true ?
Because i have seen one thread on MIUI forum where mi officials have confirmed that if you update your redmi note 5 pro with global version your Warranty will be void. And because of which we all are facing camera issue on 220.127.116.11. I am not sure about this information. Does anyone know is this true ?
Is it just for me or the front camera quality is literally destroyed for everyone.. the front camera was flawless ever since the first update but this update seems to destroy it completely, the quality seems very bad and there's over whitening flares in daylight pictures !
---------- Post added at 06:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 PM ----------
Can the camera app of MIUI 18.104.22.168 be Peter into an APK and installed in the latest versions
The camera was best in that update! If that's possible .. I request the mods and experts to do it for us !
Removed for unknown reason. You can access it from here - http://en.miui.com/download-342.html. But know that RN5 Global has both RN5 Pro and RN5 Global links. As for whether it'll work or not, you need to read miui forums. They'll say which specific version is for RN5 Pro or RN5 Global.
I m currently on 22.214.171.124 (haven't rooted yet)
Want to update it to 126.96.36.199 but don't want to wipe data.
OTA isn't working through Settings- About - System Update - Choose Update Package (error in screenshot attached)
Is 188.8.131.52 better than 184.108.40.206?
Facing issues with
1. full-screen mode (sometimes doesn't respond when swiped)
2. Sometimes even in general mode during call ringer, phone doesn't ring and rebooting only solves the issue
3. Camera focus issue
4. RAM management issue
- now You can mute the phone / enable do not disturb mode from volume panel
- there is a white box "HDR" under HDR switch in MIUI camera app when HDR is anabled (also when auto-mode decides to enable it) (HDR still screw up the pics at least for me)
- when you take a screenshot, a miniature version will apear in top right corner and stay there bouncing for a few seconds. Then You click on it it's going to show You the whole pic. You will be also able to send, edit and delete it from that position