[New Version][V3.0] AEM Store - A program to sideload Windows Store apps

Search This thread

pfroo40

Aug 11, 2010
hello, @alexenferman thanks for everything my tablet RT is W10 and working very fine.

now i'm trying to use this app(AEM STORE 3.O) and it is not working at all.

i took for example Netflix APP and when i click download(on the top right green button) and i am in the app page. a new page opens on the browser(tried edge and IE) and it is loading with a little blue bar but nothing more... maybe the app is not working anymore? or am i doing it wrong?

thanks in advance for any help !

Same problem here, seems broken, hopefully not abandoned...

alexenferman

Dec 7, 2019
hello, @alexenferman thanks for everything my tablet RT is W10 and working very fine.

i took for example Netflix APP and when i click download(on the top right green button) and i am in the app page. a new page opens on the browser(tried edge and IE) and it is loading with a little blue bar but nothing more... maybe the app is not working anymore? or am i doing it wrong?

Hi, the issue has been fixed last week. Sorry for the inconvenience!

israsilvame

Feb 21, 2022
Can someone please pass me the audio, wifi and bluetooth drivers for the asus tf600t or take a screenshot of said drivers in device manager on your asus tf600t thanks. to be able to search for them.

bzblaine

Jul 3, 2022
i know this is old but im hoping there is still support for this. Im running windows RT 10 on my surface 2. seems to work ok. im trying to use the AEM Store to download some apps. When I open the EXE and search for the app I want, the page loads with minimal info. It will show some Microsoft Store buttons but I cannot actually see the app or any of its graphics. I can still click the download button and it will open edge. I can see the URL has the correct link to the app but it just shows a blue bar loading indefinitely at the top. I do not actually get a list for me to choose anything. Just a loading bar. I tried using IE and EDGE on the Surface. I also tried with my laptop and PC on multiple browsers as well. Same issue. Just a loading bar. Any advice?

Reactions: krumpli

krumpli

Jul 7, 2022
i know this is old but im hoping there is still support for this. Im running windows RT 10 on my surface 2. seems to work ok. im trying to use the AEM Store to download some apps. When I open the EXE and search for the app I want, the page loads with minimal info. It will show some Microsoft Store buttons but I cannot actually see the app or any of its graphics. I can still click the download button and it will open edge. I can see the URL has the correct link to the app but it just shows a blue bar loading indefinitely at the top. I do not actually get a list for me to choose anything. Just a loading bar. I tried using IE and EDGE on the Surface. I also tried with my laptop and PC on multiple browsers as well. Same issue. Just a loading bar. Any advice?
i am in the same boat :/ would love to get updates if you figure something out.

Reactions: bzblaine

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    AEM Store
    A alternative place to download and sideload Windows Store apps
    how.png

• 1. find your app (Make sure you are on the app page)
    • 2. Click on the download button at the top right corner
    • 3. Find the appropriate package containing either _arm_ or _neutral_ in the filename and .appx or .appxbundle in the file extension
      (Download any dependencies if required)
    • 4. Download the files
      (some might not have the extension anymore, so add it back)
    • 5. Run the .appx/.appxbundle files and click on install

Websites used in this program:
    Microsoft Store: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/b/home
    MStoreLinkGenLite: https://github.com/alexenferman/MStoreLinkGenLite

Source code (Coming soon. Need to clean the code)
    https://github.com/alexenferman/AEM-Store

This Software along with MStoreLinkGen are licensed under the GNU General Public License v3.0
    https://github.com/alexenferman/AEM-Store/blob/main/LICENSE
    In addition to this license, you are NOT allowed to sell this software, alone or in a bundle.

Download the latest version
    New Version! [v3.0 / 2020-11-27]
    Changelog:
    New logo
    New download section
    New Design
    Consumes less RAM (Around 60MB)
    Now open source
    Hi thanks for this program but i have a problem when i click for download the application there is an error of certificate (not be connect to the page of alternative store certificate 0). how can i solve it? thank for any response

Can you more specific about the error you are getting?

If you meant that one of the websites are not loading because of the certificate problem, then the website has to renew their certificate. I checked on march 31st and it appears that it works. If you still get this error try to go on the windows store website and on the https://store.rg-adguard.net/ website on the edge browser to see if you get the same error.

Also when you download an app DO NOT click on Get. Always click on the download icon at the bottom right corner.

Thank you
    i wonder what is causing the app activation to fail
    applied windows 10 image again
    installed apps -> all of them worked including skype and netflix
    hours later after couple reboots and activating windows
    i got more apps (adobe touch, microsoft reader, teamviewer and vlc)
    all of these close right after i start them so again this problem that they cant
    get the license...
    This is a problem that cannot be fixed by me. Basically, you need to create a microsoft account, login to the one on the tablet, and on a Windows 10 computer. Let's say I want Minesweeper. First, you go to the app page on the Windows Store on your W10 computer, then click install. Right after it starts downloading, cancel the download, then go to your surface, and it should open.