*** NEW *** Wallpapers for WP7 .. also available via the Windows Phone App

Search This thread

the0ne

Jan 2, 2007
Melbourne
www.1800pocketpc.com
Keep an eye on 1800pocketpc.com's Windows Phone Wallz page for the latest , you can also download them using the windows phone app

Wallpapers without Transparent Effect : : Forza 4 , Superman , Minimalist Superhero Wallpapers for Windows Phone , pokemon Wallpaper windows phone, Emoticon Series , GlenNZ Funny Wallz, vladstudio wallpaper, Minimalist StarWars Wallpapers

Transparent Wallpapers ( will NOT work on MANGO ) : Transparent Wallpaper Collection with Batman Arkham City Wallpaper , Cartoon Transformers Wallpapers , Transparent WP7 Transformers Wallpapers, True Blood Wallpapers , Harry Potter Wallpapers for Windows Phone

Lannister.jpg
Stark.jpg

The-Phantom-Menace.jpg
Return-of-the-Jedi.jpg

Running_horse.jpg
iStandAlone.jpg

happy_notext.jpg
naughty_notext.jpg

outfished.jpg
sushi.jpg

america.png
gl.png

pikachu.jpg
charizard.jpg

naruto_windows_phone_003.jpg
naruto_windows_phone_0011.jpg

Superman-Wallpaper-WP7-8.jpg
Superman-Wallpaper-WP7-5.jpg

Tutorial to install transparent wallpapers ( wont work on Post Mango )

Last edited:

drkfngthdragnlrd

Retired Recognized Developer
Mar 27, 2008
Palmdale, CA
www.facebook.com
Some more I just finished. All are based on the work of Mecha-Master from DeviantArt.

EDIT: Download ZIP in next post, XDA doesn't support directly attaching transparent PNG's...

Attachments

• Bluestreak.jpg
    Bluestreak.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 169
  • Cyclonus.jpg
    Cyclonus.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 162
  • Grimlock.jpg
    Grimlock.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 170
  • Starscream.jpg
    Starscream.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 169
Last edited:

drkfngthdragnlrd

Mar 27, 2008
Palmdale, CA
www.facebook.com
& the rest....

EDIT: Download ZIP Attached for all. It seems XDA doesn't support transparent PNG's in attachment...

Attachments

• Swoop.jpg
    Swoop.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 152
  • Voltron.jpg
    Voltron.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 161
  • Transformers.zip
    7.1 MB · Views: 307
Last edited:
Reactions: panyongs73

noelito

Mar 26, 2009
they do not work on my mango beta phone

the transparent wallpaper for transformers from 1800pocketpc dont wokon my phone that well, when i turn the phone on the image is repeated and tilized all over the place

drkfngthdragnlrd

Mar 27, 2008
Palmdale, CA
www.facebook.com
the transparent wallpaper for transformers from 1800pocketpc dont wokon my phone that well, when i turn the phone on the image is repeated and tilized all over the place

That's a Mango Beta issue, nothing he can do to help that. No clue if it'll be fixed in the official release. Maybe we'll be lucky & they'll (MS) fix it so the start screen always shows instead of just when you touch the screen.

Side note, @the0ne, your video says "set as wallpaper", not save to phone as that don't work. This is incorrect, you can save them to phone & later set them as a wallpaper. This is how I did it.

Top Liked Posts