• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.
  • If you are experiencing issues logging in, we migrated and software and made it more secure. We recommend trying to reset your password.

New weekly CM11 builds with TonyP´s sources

gucky01

Dec 22, 2012
Hiddenhausen
Gucky01 proudly presents

Yeeaahh. I have got it working!
Here it is: Tonyp's rom with Pengus M1 kernel, newest CM-sources and optimizations by JustArchi.
Build is uploading to my folder(test) at this moment. Please wait about 1 hour until its finished.

For those, who are interested: I used the Google 4.8 toolchain. After building I have to replace 1 file in system/bin with one from the original m1 build.

Now its up to you!
Test at your own risk! Make a clean install and post your results!

As always: CREDITS to Tonyp, Pengus, JustArchi and all those, who spend their time in developing for our phone.:victory::laugh:

wals46

Jan 4, 2012
Yeeaahh. I have got it working!
Here it is: Tonyp's rom with Pengus M1 kernel, newest CM-sources and optimizations by JustArchi.
Build is uploading to my folder(test) at this moment. Please wait about 1 hour until its finished.

For those, who are interested: I used the Google 4.8 toolchain. After building I have to replace 1 file in system/bin with one from the original m1 build.

Now its up to you!
Test at your own risk! Make a clean install and post your results!

As always: CREDITS to Tonyp, Pengus, JustArchi and all those, who spend their time in developing for our phone.:victory::laugh:
Converted m1 Test to oldbl, flashed with twrp 2.6 and it works, now testing. Maybe is it useful to do the same with m1 0812?

Edit: of course after conversion the kernel is kk126. The rom is smooth.
Edit2: Sorry i flashed again Tonyp/BS86's rom. This rom gave me set metadata recursive error with twrp, too.

Last edited: