New Working Market 2.2.7 (apk attached)

Search This thread

jayvan

Jul 2, 2010
Portland
Glitches are gone, but it just deletes itself after a while or a reboot, this is maybe an issue with gingerbread, there might be a gingerbread only version, who knows...

Sent from my Nexus S
Seems to be working fine on my Nexus S. Market starts just fine everytime and looks great. Rebooted a couple of times and it's still ticking.

reminder072000

Sep 8, 2010
Hey,

My market just got updated to the latest one :) [auto]

I live in the UK, have a HTC desire unbranded.
What i did was:
Go Settings > Apllications > Manage applications and click on the Running tab.
click on Google service framework, Force stop it and clear data and cache
go back and click on market, do the same (Force stop clear data and cache.
Restarted the phone, went into market, it was refreshing all the apps once it did i went back out of the market and back in and the new market came up :)

Dunno if it was because of what i did there or if it just recieved the update at that time, but for thosse who havnt received the official push update then give this a go and see if it works.

try this...it worked for me.i now have market v2.2.7...this just made my day.happy :D

WillKennerley

Oct 15, 2010
Woodbridge
I had 2.2.6 installed on my 2.1 (Eclair) Wildfire. It then automatically updated to this version, so it would appear that this version of the market does work on 2.1 and small screen/res devices.

egypto1977

Oct 2, 2010
HI!
just tried to be installed on a Lenovo LePhone (1,6 Android) and it cannot be installed.

just wondering how can i get Android market for my Android OS

azulay89

Dec 8, 2010
doesn't work on my milestone a853 (cyanogen 6.0.1 RC5)

How can I fix this ?

P.S - thx for the hard work you made

cowgaR

Oct 25, 2010
Londinium
why all the problems?

This Market is for people with 480x800+ devices that weren't properly rendering the new market. APK is attached. Works great on Nexus S and Vibrant.

It may work on 2.1 and 1.6 but I haven't tried.

Install like a normal apk.

pardon my ignorance, but shouldn't you just update market aplication by going to an android market and done it yourself (according your phone is on wi-fi it is pretty fast as well) or via auto-update.

can someone enlighten me why it doesn't work this way on their phones? (works like a charm on desire z)

can't understand all those troubles + downloading/installing .apk manually

odoss

Dec 10, 2009
Paris
Please guys how can i update with and android build installed in htc hd2 ??

it was easy to do with the desire hd build but now i'm in superRam build of darkstone so how can we update it?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This Market is for people with 480x800+ devices that weren't properly rendering the new market. APK is attached. Works great on Nexus S and Vibrant.

It may work on 2.1 and 1.6 but I haven't tried.

Install like a normal apk.
    I made a flashable update zip for myself. Here you go: Tested and working on my Droid 1 through Clockwork.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HRV18C74
    Hey,

My market just got updated to the latest one :) [auto]

I live in the UK, have a HTC desire unbranded.
    What i did was:
    Go Settings > Apllications > Manage applications and click on the Running tab.
    click on Google service framework, Force stop it and clear data and cache
    go back and click on market, do the same (Force stop clear data and cache.
    Restarted the phone, went into market, it was refreshing all the apps once it did i went back out of the market and back in and the new market came up :)

Dunno if it was because of what i did there or if it just recieved the update at that time, but for thosse who havnt received the official push update then give this a go and see if it works.

try this...it worked for me.i now have market v2.2.7...this just made my day.happy :D
    Whenever i installed and i opened it says server connection error, retry or cancel. Can anyone help me?

I get same error here. Nexus s
    wiped cache/ rebooted
    Installed this via Bonsai4all 1.0.3. Definitely noticed the difference on my Epic. Used to have very slow loading issues and everything transitions in a flash now.