• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

NEW!!! [Xperia E] Deodexed Firmware 11.3.A.2.33

Search This thread

2010matej

Sep 27, 2011
Maribor
www.youtube.com
I present to you
Rooted & Deodexed Sony stock rom

Dear Xperia E users,

This rom is deodexed and zipaligned JB 4.1.2 stock (11.3.A.2.33) firmware. The deodexed rom should solve all problems with mods from themes & apps section. Zip include just deodexed app and framework folder which will replace odexed one,so you need to have preinstalled original firmware!

I hope you enjoy the Sony stock rom :D

1.png

==Features==
- Fully deodexed
- Zipaligned

Installation:
0. You need to have installed stock rom 11.3.A.2.33 --> http://forum.xda-developers.com/xperia-j-e/general/stock-rom-xperia-e-c1505-11-3-2-33-t2805949
1. Install CWM recovery
2. Copy deodexed firmware zip to SD Card
3. Enter to CWM
4. Do a (factory reset) & Wipe Dalvik Cache
5. Flash zip
6. Reboot and enjoy

== Deodexed Stock firmware = Download ==
11.3.A.2.33

[Complete Guide] What is Odex and Deodex ROM?

Last edited:

VividCleric

Dec 5, 2012
Mumbai
Hey pal i just flashed your zip and my phone is now stuck on the sony logo:confused: I followed all the steps correctly but i used twrp to do it is that the reason?

EDIT: Sorry dude my bad i accidentally formatted system along with the factory data. I repeated the steps and its working fine. :p

Last edited:

himanshu w

Nov 6, 2013
NAGPUR
Me 2 its now working

Sent from my C1505 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

---------- Post added at 06:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 PM ----------

In system it is showing odexed files

Sent from my C1505 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I present to you
    Rooted & Deodexed Sony stock rom

Dear Xperia E users,

This rom is deodexed and zipaligned JB 4.1.2 stock (11.3.A.2.33) firmware. The deodexed rom should solve all problems with mods from themes & apps section. Zip include just deodexed app and framework folder which will replace odexed one,so you need to have preinstalled original firmware!

I hope you enjoy the Sony stock rom :D

1.png

==Features==
    - Fully deodexed
    - Zipaligned

Installation:
    0. You need to have installed stock rom 11.3.A.2.33 --> http://forum.xda-developers.com/xperia-j-e/general/stock-rom-xperia-e-c1505-11-3-2-33-t2805949
    1. Install CWM recovery
    2. Copy deodexed firmware zip to SD Card
    3. Enter to CWM
    4. Do a (factory reset) & Wipe Dalvik Cache
    5. Flash zip
    6. Reboot and enjoy

== Deodexed Stock firmware = Download ==
    11.3.A.2.33

[Complete Guide] What is Odex and Deodex ROM?
    I dont own xperia e, i just deodexed system.sin from latest ftf file. If something doesnt work or if you get error,let me know, i will fix it. :laugh: