• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Newest Firmware update for TCL C728

Search This thread

woolfie72

Sep 2, 2021
Hi Guys, I need someone's help with my C728, please. I'm in Singapore and I have the UK version I think. I have lots of issues with the software , for instance, no game mode/movie mode sound choice etc... My current firmware is V8-T615T01-LF1V024. Can someone give me the link to the best working firmware update please? is it the 072? Thank you!

Attachments

• IMG_3984.jpg
    IMG_3984.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 125

Oswald Boelcke

Senior Moderator / Moderator Committee
Staff member
@Hamadlx

I've deleted your post. As an exemption from the last bullet of rule no. 5 of the XDA Forum Rules, we grant only developers the privilege to share references to their social media in their own development threads. These conditions obviously don't apply to your post or you. Please accept my friendly warning and refrain from sharing of social media in future. As you joined XDA minutes ago, I believe it's advisable to review the rules of this private platform, to which you agreed to adhere when you registered.
Thanks for your cooperation!

Regards
Oswald Boelcke
Senior Moderator

Sem84

Nov 30, 2021
Greeting, I need help if anyone knows. I bought a tcl c728 android 11 tv, it supports google duo, I use cam ms plug and play, I tried to start a conversation, picture is ok, but the microphone, although allowed, the opposite party can't hear me. Does anyone have any idea or solution to this problem.

Hamadlx

Nov 25, 2021
Greeting, I need help if anyone knows. I bought a tcl c728 android 11 tv, it supports google duo, I use cam ms plug and play, I tried to start a conversation, picture is ok, but the microphone, although allowed, the opposite party can't hear me. Does anyone have any idea or solution to this problem.

There is a button next to the screen that you have to put it to ON to activate the mic

zsolt64555

Dec 5, 2014
me too
and ia have a big problem also, the bluetooth connected automatically when a turned on any devices, but the sound is breaking. So need turn off and turn on again the bluetooth connect on the Tv.

please give me some help to pm.
thanks
zsolt

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I sent you a private message
    All Updates tcl c728