• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

News about Jelly Bean 4.3 and KitKat 4.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

mrjraider

Jul 1, 2012
It would be nice if Sony gave us some more information. The only things we know:
- The update comes this month
- The last build has been certified 23/12/13 (a week ago)

At the moment it is 31 december in some places (in about 4 hours also here in Holland too) so if Sony provides the update tomorrow it will be a last minute one :silly:

Thats it. Altho it is still not 31 december 23:59 pm it is not fair from Sony to provide the update last minute.

But who am I to talk about it.

Silversniper

Nov 20, 2011
Linz
Giving a low end device get priority on updates over a higher end 2013 device still running 4.1 #justsonythings

It's not about device specs, its more about marketing.

Flagships first, than high end spec devices, than that device with the most users if the spec is high enough and at least other devices.

We are probably the other devices.

Gesendet von meinem C5303 mit Tapatalk

Reactions: cyapalmpos

rutak11

Dec 30, 2013
Hello,

do you have experience with branded devices?
I have O2 Telefonica and I'm a bit scared, that I will wait a looong time for a new firmware... :confused:

Thx for answer

GeorgePrrs

Nov 26, 2013
aaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!

i think they just protecting their servers. For them today or 2 days later is the same thing. 4.1 is working, the update is no big deal for the great majority. there are only 200 people more or less which are so impatient for the update that will check every half an hour, and sony doesn't care about us. and the funny fact is that we just wanna play with it. I bet that almost all of us will instal it, look around for changes and then after 1-2 days we will flash a custom ROM again!!! haha

vgowtham97

Jul 24, 2011
Salem
Anyways
Good night guys.
Its 23.47 in india here.
Hope to see a new thread named 4.3 rolling out now when i wake up in the morning...by then keep hoping keep waiting.gn.
Ha Ha.. Same condition here..

Sent from my C5302 using xda premium

---------- Post added at 11:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 PM ----------

Found an interesting thing in sony's website:
http://www.sonymobile.com/in/software/phones/xperia-l/
It says "Release started: 2013-10-29", even though the update started today

So yeah... The update is probably only coming tomorrow. Sony days are apparently 1 day behind :)

Thats a very good prediction..hope it happens..

Sent from my C5302 using xda premium

rutak11

Dec 30, 2013
Well, Do you want to see something? I have third different answer :rolleyes:

Attachments

• sony.PNG
    sony.PNG
    66.8 KB · Views: 1,058

Bisti

Jun 1, 2010
Sony Xperia SP Gets Android 4.3, How to Update: au.ibtimes.com/articles/532186/20131230/sony-xperia-sp-android-4-3-jelly.htm#.UsHHB7RmMlF

dontknow773

Jan 18, 2012
Bratislava
hi guys. i have a question for you. i have branded C5303 (Telekom, Slovakia).
is it possible to make it unbranded?
just wanna get the 4.3 update soon, because this 4.1 is as bugged as ****
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts