News About ===> ## RemixOS ##

Does RemixOS Deserve a try ? what do you feel about it ?

• Nope , it's not intresting ...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hitman1376

Jan 7, 2013
zanjan
Hi there my Dear Friends ... guys , I had heard some things about the great , eye-candy ROM named " Remix OS " so I thought it might be useful to take a look at it ... when I searched , I found that the OS is released ... here's a link for guys who are unfamiliar with this ... also about the release , there's a Nexus 10 and also a Nexus 9 Port ... so , Why not ? lets ask for a P600/P601/P605 release so that we can use it's great abilities ... also it would be a great idea to ask our devs about it ... maybe there's some chance that we get it ...

Great thanks for your attention
Hitman1376​

Reactions: arses

Zionator

Jan 28, 2009
Birmingham
www.Infowars.com
Hmm looks like wannabe windows os lol.
I like hyperdrive for my note 10.1
Also with that rom you will loose stock spen features. I know you get get apps for CM based roms but you still loose some features and it's just not the same.

Sent from my SM-N920G using Tapatalk

Reactions: hitman1376

hitman1376

Jan 7, 2013
zanjan
Hmm looks like wannabe windows os lol.
I like hyperdrive for my note 10.1
Also with that rom you will loose stock spen features. I know you get get apps for CM based roms but you still loose some features and it's just not the same.

Sent from my SM-N920G using Tapatalk
Mate , it's just the opposit Cuz , the Tablet I said , is provided with a pen / keyboard so we shouldn't think about that ... it's just amazing ... also trust me that windows is near release ... ( I'm also working on an ARM based EFI ... so don't be that negative ... I'll release as it gets ready ... ) ... thanks anyway

With Best Wishes
Hitman1376​

hitman1376

Jan 7, 2013
zanjan
Well ...

Well I am a big fan of dark roms like hyperdrive so if remix comes with a dark theme then I will give it a try.

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk
I was looking into it once but it says on the site that it is for business partners and not personal use.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk
Dear Friends , I'm sorry for my absence ... First , @Zionator let me tell you that as I have heared , it's provided with some themes so , maybe we can cook one ... also , Dear Friend @Orion116 , I haven't heared such thing ... it's available to all , as you can buy it in amazon ... also it runs everything ( except the ones which are not installed on Lollipop ) ... If it was jut for business partners , why are they providing N9/10 with RemixOS ? ... SO , ... Anyway , Wish you all a Healthy , Wealthy , full of Happiness New year ...

With Best Wishes
Hitman1376​

Last edited:

Orion116

Nov 20, 2014
Dear Friends , I'm sorry for my absence ... First , @Zionator let me tell you that as I have heared , it's provided with some themes so , maybe we can cook one ... also , Dear Friend @Orion116 , I haven't heared such thing ... it's available to all , as you can buy it in amazon ... also it runs everything ( except the ones which are not installed on Lollipop ) ... If it was jut for business partners , why are they providing N9/10 with RemixOS ? ... SO , ... Anyway , Wish you all a Healthy , Wealthy , full of Happiness New year ...

With Best Wishes
Hitman1376​
I am talking about the OS not the device.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

Reactions: hitman1376