• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[News] Android 10 SDCard Package is available for A2020U (North America Axon 10 Pro)

Search This thread

DrakenFX

Oct 11, 2010
Los Angeles
www.youtube.com
Hi guys,
Just letting everyone know that , Android 10 SDCard Package is available for the A2020U (North America Axon 10 Pro) and can be download from following site.

https://www.zteusa.com/axon-10-pro

Once there, go all the way down to " Software Updates " and you'll see the download link for the SDCard Package....

Remember this is ONLY FOR THE A2020U MODEL (NORTH AMERICA)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200128-121255.jpg
    Screenshot_20200128-121255.jpg
    253.2 KB · Views: 466

crazy1990

Dec 7, 2011
Hello, I didn't download this zip file. When I saw this update available on zte usa website, so I decide to open the updater on my phone and click search. Android 10 update pop up on the screen and I started updating. After that, I factory reset my phone and set up everything. Everything works.

Reactions: Kylesvet
Just place the .zip inside your SDCard and go to Software Update under settings...

NOTE : THIS PACKAGE WIPES INTERNAL STORAGE, YOU ARE WARNED, MOVE / SAVE EVERYTHING FROM INTERNAL STORAGE TO YOUR SDCARD OR PC.

DrakenFX, I hope you will be able to answer my question. I have the A2020U and run into a bootloop problem. I did not have a backup available to restore so I found myself falling on A2020G_PRO_V1.6_FULL_EDL to get my phone up and running. The moden image was not the same as that on the A2020U so I was not having any cell signal. I had a modem backup so I used that to flash and got cell reception. Now, I want to go back to A2020U so I will not have to deal with modem issues after any update. I have this SD update and I am wondering if I can run it to overwrite the A2020G. Do I need to format any partitions before doing this or I will be okay to just flash the update.zip? I will appreciate any help that you can give me. My boootloader is inlocked and rooted with magisk. I am in the Chicago area by the way. 32 miles from the city. Thank you.

@cindybabe
If you already have TWRP installed, head over TWRP flash the SDCARD Package.

Be aware you'll be losing , TWRP and Internal storage... So save everything before doing those things.

Thanks man. I will give it a shot after backing up my data to the external sd card. really appreciate your response. Just put the package "as is" on my sd card and install from TWRP or rename to "update.zip"? Sorry if I am asking too many questions but I just want to give it one shot.

View attachment 4949709

View attachment 4949711

DrakenFX

Oct 11, 2010
Los Angeles
www.youtube.com
Thanks man. I will give it a shot after backing up my data to the external sd card. really appreciate your response. Just put the package "as is" on my sd card and install from TWRP or rename to "update.zip"? Sorry if I am asking too many questions but I just want to give it one shot.

No need to rename the package, place it in the root of your SDCard.

This did not work in anyway apparently because of the assumed device name (A2020G Pro instead of A2020U). I did some research around and had to edit one of the xml files in a DEL package I had downloaded from Easyfirmware website. I flashed with MiFlash and was able to get to A2020U Pro V1.10. I have updated to V1.13 now. I am staying away from Android 10 because of difficulty booting into bootloader and not being able to install TWRP and root. A lot of issues with sd card permissions. Thank you so much for all the advice you gave in an effort to get me out of my situation.

Reactions: DrakenFX

LieDanG

Dec 22, 2013
This did not work in anyway apparently because of the assumed device name (A2020G Pro instead of A2020U). I did some research around and had to edit one of the xml files in a DEL package I had downloaded from Easyfirmware website. I flashed with MiFlash and was able to get to A2020U Pro V1.10. I have updated to V1.13 now. I am staying away from Android 10 because of difficulty booting into bootloader and not being able to install TWRP and root. A lot of issues with sd card permissions. Thank you so much for all the advice you gave in an effort to get me out of my situation.

What file did you modify? Could you help me? I'm trying to restore my bricked Axon A2020U

GrayFox1950

Jun 6, 2020
I'm on A2020G_PRO_V1.6_FULL_EDL and cant find a way to go back to A2020U firmware.
I tried to flash GEN_NA_P855A03V1.0.0B11_DL with Miflash as mentioned, but no luck.
@cindybabe which XML file did you modify to make it work?

Code:
[19:06:56  COM8]:MiFlash 2019.12.6.0
[19:06:56  COM8]:flash in thread name:COM8,id:9
[19:06:56  COM8]:need provision
[19:06:56  COM8]:flash in thread name:COM8,id:9
[19:06:56  COM8]:[COM8]:start flash.
[19:06:57  COM8]:cannot receive hello packet,MiFlash is trying to reset status!
[19:06:58  COM8]:try to reset status.
[19:07:00  COM8]:write time out try agian 1
[19:07:02  COM8]:write time out try agian 2
[19:07:05  COM8]:write time out try agian 3
[19:07:07  COM8]:write time out try agian 4
[19:07:10  COM8]:write time out try agian 5
[19:07:12  COM8]:write time out try agian 6
[19:07:15  COM8]:write time out try agian 7
[19:07:15  COM8]:error:Timeout bei Schreibvorgang überschritten.
[19:07:15  COM8]:System.Exception: write time out,maybe device was disconnected.
   bei XiaoMiFlash.code.Utility.Comm.WritePort(Byte[] send, Int32 offSet, Int32 count)
   bei XiaoMiFlash.code.bl.SerialPortDevice.SaharaDownloadProgrammer(Int32 programmertype)
   bei XiaoMiFlash.code.bl.SerialPortDevice.XiaomiFlash()     bei XiaoMiFlash.code.Utility.Comm.WritePort(Byte[] send, Int32 offSet, Int32 count)
   bei XiaoMiFlash.code.bl.SerialPortDevice.SaharaDownloadProgrammer(Int32 programmertype)
   bei XiaoMiFlash.code.bl.SerialPortDevice.XiaomiFlash()
[19:07:15  COM8]:before restart close COM8
[19:07:15  COM8]:vboy-test err return
[19:07:16  COM8]:flashSuccess False
[19:07:16  COM8]:isFactory False CheckCPUID False
[19:07:16  COM8]:before:flashSuccess is False set IsUpdate:True set IsDone True
[19:07:16  COM8]:after:flashSuccess is False set IsUpdate:false set IsDone true

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello, I didn't download this zip file. When I saw this update available on zte usa website, so I decide to open the updater on my phone and click search. Android 10 update pop up on the screen and I started updating. After that, I factory reset my phone and set up everything. Everything works.