News: FPse Droid v0.10.48 Stable vers. for Xplay - Square-Enix Imaginary Range Pics

Search This thread

kenshindono

Jan 6, 2009
Two news:
First for every user of Xplay:

FPSE 0.10.48 is the best version capable to launch any games i tried so far.
Specially Square-enix Title like Chrono Cross or Valkyrie profile with voice fixed and no lag.
wall_8-mini.jpg

valkyrie_profile_lenneth_sc1.jpg

Also you can play a fantastic title named Capcom Vs SNK NEO and the control is really accurate
25518_1183310466484_123_8lo.jpg

Second for every android system owner:

IR-title.jpg

Square enix did an announcement earlier this week about the famous Imaginary Range being nearly available For Free for Android device.
hopefully pretty soon :)

Here is some pics of an android device running the game from the official site:
android-reg.jpg

avater-characters.jpg

More info there: http://blog.jp.square-enix.com/imrb/

I just hope that more and more japanese company will come to android platform and specially the Sony Xplay

Last edited:
Reactions: robertiong

Gonzo__

May 25, 2011
N.
Speaking of Square Titles. How does FPSE handle FF8 / FF9? . Would you be able to Test Either of these games? I was having issues with both of these using psx4droid.

Thanks for the Imaginary Range update though . I love Squarsoft ! (Err. Enix_) :p

kenshindono

Jan 6, 2009
There is a fix for Final fantasy games on FPSE that need to be done

Just google this and u will find many information out there

Gonzo__

May 25, 2011
N.
thanks kenshindono , actually just read about known issues,

Thank you anyways!

ncaissie

May 15, 2011
I just paid $5 for this app yesterday and can't get it to work.
It asks me to select the BIOS then keeps asking me to select it.

b9610778

Jul 29, 2011
FPSE 0.10.48 is the best version capable to launch any games i tried so far.
Specially Square-enix Title like Chrono Cross or Valkyrie profile with voice fixed and no lag.

What do you mean by "voice fixed"? Valkyrie Profile's developers smartly inserted synchronization "checks" via the game's voice sound files into multiple parts of the games to prevent emulators from progressing further into the game. The first "check" is near the beginning of the game, where Lenneth and Freya are about to teleport down below into Midgard.

Are you saying that version 0.10.48 is able to bypass these "checks"? I have not been able to get version 0.10.48 to bypass these "checks". And for the record, I have not been able to get the lastest version, 0.10.54, to bypass these checks either.

Were you able to do so?

boxkillor

Apr 3, 2011
Uhm ist this imaginary thing a game , just wondering cause i read its something like a novel

Sent from my GT-P1000 using XDA Premium App

b9610778

Jul 29, 2011
What do you mean by "voice fixed"? Valkyrie Profile's developers smartly inserted synchronization "checks" via the game's voice sound files into multiple parts of the games to prevent emulators from progressing further into the game. The first "check" is near the beginning of the game, where Lenneth and Freya are about to teleport down below into Midgard.

Are you saying that version 0.10.48 is able to bypass these "checks"? I have not been able to get version 0.10.48 to bypass these "checks". And for the record, I have not been able to get the lastest version, 0.10.54, to bypass these checks either.

Were you able to do so?

bump, still waiting for an answer.

b9610778

Jul 29, 2011
I tried Valkyrie profile with the latest version of fpse, it wont go past the first bit where you meet some floating woman, the game hasnt crashed as you can press LT to bring up a box with text in, but it will not progress any further :confused:

As expected, because you were at the first "check" that I had described in my first post. The game did not continue because simply emulating a PS1 is not likely to pass the "checks".

OP seemed to have implied that v0.10.48 has a way to bypass the "checks", but I am not sure and have not found a way myself. So, I am asking for clarification.

Top Liked Posts