[NEWS/GUIDE] Pass SafetyNet with stock, bootloader unlocked, rooted RUI with Magisk and custom kernel. Now virus scan of apks is removed too!

Was this information helpful to you?

• Yes.

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • No.

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
Search This thread

greenys'

Dec 15, 2014
Sümeg/Csepel
Source: https://xdaforums.com/t/how-i-manage-to-pass-safetynet-test-on-coloros-6-1.4094995/post-82499427
123.PNG

Alright guys. I found a solution! Actually, yes, I just found it but someone else came up with it. As of now I'm running latest RUI on my Realme Q. It's a bit newer (RMX1971_11.C.11, released: 2020/12/27) than the Indian or EU update (RMX1971EX_11.C.08, released: 2020/11/28) but that shouldn't make a difference in our case. I'm now running the above mentioned, stock, official ROM with a few modifications. I migrated from Pixel Experience Android 11 by Bablus by clean flash.

1. Saved all my data to external SD card.
  2. Cleaned everything in TWRP.
  3. Formatted all partitions to ext4 (since sadly RUI doesn’t support f2fs)
  4. Flashed the official .ozip update file through wzsx’s TWRP that is capable of direct flashing .ozip files (I’m unsure about the TWRP you RM5P guys use though… But you can find this TWRP online or in the group)
  5. Without exiting TWRP, I flashed the TWRP.img as recovery since stock rom overwrites that.
  6. Flashed modified vbmeta.img too for the same reason.
  7. Flashed SilonT Kernel v5 Hana, then Magisk Stable release 21.4
  8. Then formatted data just to make sure.
  9. After first startup when tried to launch Magisk Manager it said it was incorrectly or partially updated, probably because of RUI. It fixed itself by downloading the latest Manager.
  10. As of now SafetyNet fails, both CTS and basicIntegrity, don’t fret.
  11. Download and install from Magisk module repo: MagiskHide Props Config, AR Core/Playground Patcher and lastly Busybox (I’m unsure of this had anything to do with successfully passing the test, probably not but I use it frequently)
  12. Turned on MagiskHide from Magisk settings.
  13. Rebooted the device. After reboot SafetyNet Passes.

Debloating is done though I'm still polishing here and there.
As of now:
Roughly debloated ROM : ✓ Shown in video:
Magisk : ✓ (21.4 stable release)
Busybox : ✓ (Magisk module)
SafetyNet : ✓ (CTS profile & BasicIntegrity)
Custom kernel : ✓ (SilonT Hana v5 release)
Kernel manager : ✓ (SmartPack kernel manager)
Free apk installing without restriction : ✓ (ADB debug: "adb shell pm disable-user --user 0 com.coloros.phonemanager")
Permissive SeLinux : ✓ (turn off MagiskHide, Change Selinux State with The SeLinux switch app, turn MagiskHide back on, check SafetyNet, it'll probably pass. Only works until reboot or till you change selinux state yourself)
Remove recovery rootcheck: ✓ (delete recovery rootcheck and ck.fs files from root/vendor/oppo folder. These files detect if the System is rooted and makes battery consumption higher, also makes the device overheat faster thus subtly prompting the user to revert to unrooted device. Clever Oppo. Very clever.)

Last edited:
Reactions: hellrokr and BOND07

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Source: https://xdaforums.com/t/how-i-manage-to-pass-safetynet-test-on-coloros-6-1.4094995/post-82499427
    123.PNG

Alright guys. I found a solution! Actually, yes, I just found it but someone else came up with it. As of now I'm running latest RUI on my Realme Q. It's a bit newer (RMX1971_11.C.11, released: 2020/12/27) than the Indian or EU update (RMX1971EX_11.C.08, released: 2020/11/28) but that shouldn't make a difference in our case. I'm now running the above mentioned, stock, official ROM with a few modifications. I migrated from Pixel Experience Android 11 by Bablus by clean flash.

1. Saved all my data to external SD card.
    2. Cleaned everything in TWRP.
    3. Formatted all partitions to ext4 (since sadly RUI doesn’t support f2fs)
    4. Flashed the official .ozip update file through wzsx’s TWRP that is capable of direct flashing .ozip files (I’m unsure about the TWRP you RM5P guys use though… But you can find this TWRP online or in the group)
    5. Without exiting TWRP, I flashed the TWRP.img as recovery since stock rom overwrites that.
    6. Flashed modified vbmeta.img too for the same reason.
    7. Flashed SilonT Kernel v5 Hana, then Magisk Stable release 21.4
    8. Then formatted data just to make sure.
    9. After first startup when tried to launch Magisk Manager it said it was incorrectly or partially updated, probably because of RUI. It fixed itself by downloading the latest Manager.
    10. As of now SafetyNet fails, both CTS and basicIntegrity, don’t fret.
    11. Download and install from Magisk module repo: MagiskHide Props Config, AR Core/Playground Patcher and lastly Busybox (I’m unsure of this had anything to do with successfully passing the test, probably not but I use it frequently)
    12. Turned on MagiskHide from Magisk settings.
    13. Rebooted the device. After reboot SafetyNet Passes.

Debloating is done though I'm still polishing here and there.
    As of now:
    Roughly debloated ROM : ✓ Shown in video:
    Magisk : ✓ (21.4 stable release)
    Busybox : ✓ (Magisk module)
    SafetyNet : ✓ (CTS profile & BasicIntegrity)
    Custom kernel : ✓ (SilonT Hana v5 release)
    Kernel manager : ✓ (SmartPack kernel manager)
    Free apk installing without restriction : ✓ (ADB debug: "adb shell pm disable-user --user 0 com.coloros.phonemanager")
    Permissive SeLinux : ✓ (turn off MagiskHide, Change Selinux State with The SeLinux switch app, turn MagiskHide back on, check SafetyNet, it'll probably pass. Only works until reboot or till you change selinux state yourself)
    Remove recovery rootcheck: ✓ (delete recovery rootcheck and ck.fs files from root/vendor/oppo folder. These files detect if the System is rooted and makes battery consumption higher, also makes the device overheat faster thus subtly prompting the user to revert to unrooted device. Clever Oppo. Very clever.)