General [NEWS] The pixel 6 can finally have access to the latest beta of Android 12L!

Search This thread

Galaxea

Jun 17, 2010
Anyone else getting 2 or 3 random bluetooth disconnects every hour on 12L?
My watch active 2 is disconnecting and immediately reconnecting since moving to 12L.

gi.ier

Feb 8, 2022
Sorry for the possibly stupid question.
Will 12L be released as an update for P6 and P6P, or is it a parallel project that can be installed on P6 and P6P too?

I come from smartphones with nearly no OS updates, so I'm just curious.
Thanks

Reactions: chaimav

bobby janow

Jun 15, 2010
Sorry for the possibly stupid question.
Will 12L be released as an update for P6 and P6P, or is it a parallel project that can be installed on P6 and P6P too?

I come from smartphones with nearly no OS updates, so I'm just curious.
Thanks
No one really knows yet. But it can be installed now as a final beta on the P6s. Final should be next month.

Reactions: gi.ier

gbarayah

Dec 2, 2009
California
Been running on my Pixel 6 for about the last 48 hours.

I did not have any of the WiFi issues that were present in the February patch, but did continue to high network drain.

Can say that since installing 12L, my P6 is as smooth as it has ever been. There are some minor hiccups in animations and GBoard seems to be struggling to switch themes when the system goes to dark mode, but overall, very impressed.

Battery life is also measurably better. In the last 36 hours, I had about 4.5 hours of screen on time with 24% battery remaining when I finally plugged back in to the charger. Would be lucky to get 4 hours of screen time on A12.

Reactions: Sui77

DMart9406

Jan 14, 2017
Been running on my Pixel 6 for about the last 48 hours.

I did not have any of the WiFi issues that were present in the February patch, but did continue to high network drain.

Can say that since installing 12L, my P6 is as smooth as it has ever been. There are some minor hiccups in animations and GBoard seems to be struggling to switch themes when the system goes to dark mode, but overall, very impressed.

Battery life is also measurably better. In the last 36 hours, I had about 4.5 hours of screen on time with 24% battery remaining when I finally plugged back in to the charger. Would be lucky to get 4 hours of screen time on A12.
I can relate

moldovanos

Sep 30, 2012
After about a week, I started to have Bluetooth no sound problem, have to restart the phone to get it back. Other than that everything still works good

Haxxler

Feb 16, 2009
Gotta say 12L B3 is great so far. No more UI freezes for me and it feels overall faster and smoother.

Reactions: Sui77

Motaba1

Oct 15, 2012
Hey guys,

I used flash.android.com to flash the Android 12 v2 beta 3 (Android 12L Beta3), it completes successfully, well almost it times out waiting for the bootloader to be locked again. Problem is in the developer options I can not lock the bootloader after flashing this ROM,

Any advice, input people. Thank you, I'd appreciate some incite into this.

Jonnie

Top Liked Posts