Your phone must have an unlocked bootloader for this to flash properly
This link contains the files necessary to get your Robin back to the following:
Android Version: 6.0
Android Security Patch Level: January 1, 2016
Baseband Version: M8992FAAAANAAM
Build number: 00WW_1_19F

//INSTRUCTIONS for Windows//
1. Plug your Robin into your PC
2. Boot your Robin into Fastboot mode (Power + Volume Down)
3. Open a command window in the 119F folder (With the folder open, press Shift + Right click)
4. Type flash-all.bat and press Enter
5. Your phone will flash all the necessary files and reboot

//INSTRUCTIONS for Mac//
1. Plug your Robin into your Mac
3. Open Terminal and navigate into the directory containing the image files
4. Type ./flash-all.sh and press Return

Last edited:

Nextbit_Khang

Verified Nextbit Employee
Jan 19, 2016
San Francisco
[deXter said:
;1165754]Dammit @Nextbit_Khang - you beat me to the punch - I only just finished uploading my 119F images before noticing your post. :p

Thanks heaps for uploading this though! A fastboot-compatible system.img makes modding the Robin so much more easier. :)

Yeah no worries! The team knows how important the dev community is.. That's one reason Robin was built! Keep rocking and let me know if you have any questions.

Reactions: oldpreowner

lordlittlebrooks

Jan 17, 2011
New York City
Still Stuck

Yeah no worries! The team knows how important the dev community is.. That's one reason Robin was built! Keep rocking and let me know if you have any questions.

Just tried this a few times and my phone will not boot. It gets though the process fine (screenshot) but it goes straight back to the stock recovery screen when I'm done. I hit Reboot system now and it just takes me right back to recovery. I'm really stumped as to what is going on and I have an unusable Robin at the moment.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    26.2 KB · Views: 252

lordlittlebrooks

Jan 17, 2011
New York City
Just tried this a few times and my phone will not boot. It gets though the process fine (screenshot) but it goes straight back to the stock recovery screen when I'm done. I hit Reboot system now and it just takes me right back to recovery. I'm really stumped as to what is going on and I have an unusable Robin at the moment.

I think I figured it out. I must have relocked the bootloader at some point while trying to restore back to stock. So even though the command prompt results were telling me that it had completed successfully using the .bat file, it really hadn't. I tried doing the commands one at a time manually, line by line, and that is where I saw the "error" messages. So, if you're bootloader is not unlocked (fastboot oem device-info), type fastboot oem unlock in fastboot and then run the .bat file. Worked like a charm after that.

Rolex954

Jun 11, 2016
I was running cm13 for a couple of weeks, decided to revert back to stock. Tried this method with success, but whenever i try to update the rom ota, it fail and boot to stock recovery with the error '' system partition has unexpected contents"
Tried to lock the bootloader and no luck. Plz help.

willyboi

Sep 21, 2016
I was running cm13 for a couple of weeks, decided to revert back to stock. Tried this method with success, but whenever i try to update the rom ota, it fail and boot to stock recovery with the error '' system partition has unexpected contents"
Tried to lock the bootloader and no luck. Plz help.
I would try Reflashinf the stock images, then immediately after it boots up for the first time and you go through setup, try locking the bootloader. If that doesn't work, you could try just flashing the latest image :cowboy:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Link: http://bit.ly/00WW_1_19F

//READ THIS//
    Your phone must have an unlocked bootloader for this to flash properly
    This link contains the files necessary to get your Robin back to the following:
    Android Version: 6.0
    Android Security Patch Level: January 1, 2016
    Baseband Version: M8992FAAAANAAM
    Build number: 00WW_1_19F

//INSTRUCTIONS for Windows//
    1. Plug your Robin into your PC
    3. Open a command window in the 119F folder (With the folder open, press Shift + Right click)
    4. Type flash-all.bat and press Enter

//INSTRUCTIONS for Mac//
    1. Plug your Robin into your Mac
    3. Open Terminal and navigate into the directory containing the image files
    4. Type ./flash-all.sh and press Return
    Dammit @Nextbit_Khang - you beat me to the punch - I only just finished uploading my 119F images before noticing your post. :p

Thanks heaps for uploading this though! A fastboot-compatible system.img makes modding the Robin so much more easier. :)
    Mine. Just in case.
    [deXter said:
    ;1165754]Dammit @Nextbit_Khang - you beat me to the punch - I only just finished uploading my 119F images before noticing your post. :p

It is rolling out today!