Nexus 10 Dock

Search This thread

Andbanyan

Apr 2, 2012
San Diego
I just ordered one from Amazon (only three left) as a Christmas gift to myself...Can't wait :fingers-crossed:

Sweet!

For everyone else looking to get it, it's out of stock on amazon at the moment but it'll be back in stock on Thursday. You can get off Tictail until then. Orders on Tictail placed Thursday or after will take about a week to ship out.

Thanks everyone

Jazzrok

Feb 11, 2013
I just received my dock and it's just as advertised. Thank you Andbanyan, you did a great job. Have a wonderful Christmas!!!

Calleja

Aug 3, 2011
Mexico City
Hey, I'm loving the dock! Quick question, has anyone successfully "modded" the MoKo Ultra Slim case so you can dock the Nexus 10 with it on? It seems it would be a simple cut on the pogo hole to expand it a bit while the case is open, but I thought I'd check if any of you guys has experience with it, considering it's a pretty popular case.

krukev

Dec 21, 2008
OK, I just ordered the dock via tictail.

I wanted to also use it as a sort of digital photo frame, and -- with the daydream option and this dock -- it really seems like the way to go.

Can't wait to get it already haha :)

krukev

Dec 21, 2008
OK, I just ordered the dock via tictail.

I wanted to also use it as a sort of digital photo frame, and -- with the daydream option and this dock -- it really seems like the way to go.

Can't wait to get it already haha :)

Within two days it was from Los Angeles to Amsterdam, which is great. Now it lays already for almost 10 days at customs. I already got the local tracking code and it is still not handed over to them. Ridiculous haha.

PaisanNYC

Jul 21, 2007
New York City
I hope everyone is enjoying their docks. I do have a favor to ask. Anyone who has ordered the dock from me and likes it, it would be awesome if you could leave a review on the Amazon page: http://www.amazon.com/Nexus-10-Dock-Magnetic-Charging/dp/B00D8IC2IY

Thanks everyone for making this a huge success, especially the early on people how gave me a lot of good feedback on improving the dock. You guys are awesome!

done. And thanks for making these docks!

Reactions: Andbanyan

Andbanyan

Apr 2, 2012
San Diego
Just a quick note to say that I just finished making the last batch of these so whatever is on sale now is going to be the last of the supply. So if anyone still wants one, this would be the time to get it.

Thanks everyone for your support in this crazy endeavor! I especially want to thank the people early on that suggested I start selling these and helped work out all the bugs. I never intended this to take off the way it did, but it's been a fun ride - and I have you all to thank.

PaisanNYC

Jul 21, 2007
New York City
Just a quick note to say that I just finished making the last batch of these so whatever is on sale now is going to be the last of the supply. So if anyone still wants one, this would be the time to get it.

Thanks everyone for your support in this crazy endeavor! I especially want to thank the people early on that suggested I start selling these and helped work out all the bugs. I never intended this to take off the way it did, but it's been a fun ride - and I have you all to thank.

Sorry I just saw this thread. I just wanted to say thank you for your time and great work. I still have my dock and use it with my N10 all the time. Its a shame they pretty much gave up on using pogo charging on newer devices.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey everyone!

I really wanted a dock for my Nexus 10 but since none were available I decided to build my own. After posting pictures of it here, there were a lot of people that wanted to buy it. So I decided I would start selling them. I ended up selling a bunch and people seem to really like them. If you're interested, you can order one from Amazon.

More pics and details below

DSC02541.jpg

• Faster Charging - Built-in power connector to charge your tablet through a magnetic pogo connector. The tablet charges about 25% faster and is much easier to use than a microUSB cable. A USB cable coming out of the dock plugs into the wall adapter that comes with the tablet so this can be used anywhere in the world where the Nexus 10 is sold.
    • Easy Docking/Undocking - Since the connector is magnet based, there is nothing to plug in. The magnets auto align the tablet to the charging pins. This is as close to wireless charging as you're going to get with this tablet - just pick it up when you need it.
    • Weighted - Added steel weights inside the dock provide for increased stability and security while the tablet is docked. Also makes undocking the tablet easier by keeping the dock still. However, for best results, undocking the tablet by pulling horizontally as described in the tip above is still recommended.
    • Angled Design - For hands free movie watching, surfing the web, or playing a game all while the device is charging.

Here are some pics

DSC02533.jpg
    DSC02534.jpg

DSC02535.jpg
    DSC02538.jpg

DSC02542.jpg
    DSC02549.jpg

DSC02544.jpg
    DSC02545.jpg

Thanks for all the support guys! This was initially a fun little weekend project that took on a life of its own and went bananas, but I like bananas so it's all good :D
    material is 30bucks plus shipping included @.@

please make a TuT

First of all these cost way more than $30 to make. There's a lot more that goes into it than just those two parts. Secondly, there was a lot of industrial level supplies and equipment that's needed that even if I did do a tutorial you wouldn't have access to. I work as a R&D Engineer so I have access and have suppliers.

But most importantly, I put in a lot of time, effort, and money in developing these. Why do you think you're entitled to all that for free? I will write a tutorial if enough people ask for it, but I'm not going to do it just for you, especially now.
    I just wanted to thank everyone for their support. This new version has been a huge success! I'm having trouble keeping up with all you guys!
    Hope you guys are all liking your docks! Just wanted to float an idea out to you guys to see what you guys think. I've been getting a lot of requests for audio out from the dock. The problem is the pogo cable that I use does not support audio out. I had the idea of embedding a Bluetooth receiver in the dock connected to the aux output from the back. Would anyone be interested in this solution? It would effectively be the same as if it were through the pogo as it would auto connect to the Bluetooth.

Let me know what you think

Thanks!
    I don't need a dock - I just wanted to say that "CaramelBoogers" is just about the funniest username I've ever heard. Well done!