Nexus 4 Bumper Replica Preorder

Search This thread

viviandress

Dec 27, 2012
Finally I buy one bumper in white color as follow pitures:

Finally I buy one LG NEXUS 4 bumper in white color as follow pitures:

xz6503Y.jpg

Ftk2Xzb.jpg

high quality and fast shipping. like it.

1slow4G

Nov 19, 2012
South Tex
Received my gray bumper. Did not like the color. Willing to sell if anyone here is interested? Pm me.
Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

phil001

Sep 18, 2010
I placed an order for orange, grey, and black.. will see how i like them, if not they're going up for sale

Jumping in the thread late here, looking for a bumper similar/same as the official one(but cheap!)
Where's the best place to buy, I'm in UK.
There's so many on eBay etc, don't know which to go for!
Cheers

urinsane

Feb 28, 2006
Maui
Just a note that the following bumper does not work well with the Orb charger. First case I've used that it slides right off.

Described as "TPU Gel Cover Case Clear Skin Frame Bumpers Protector For LG Google NEXUS4 E960"

http://www.ebay.com/itm/26130085899...eName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

It also does not fit well in the upper right corner; for some reason they left this portion unfilled with the clear plastic used elsewhere around the frame. That is a shame, as it is a fairly good $2 case otherwise.

Warbuff

Jul 23, 2010
New York
Hey I have a spare real real bumper. I'm willing to ship only in the US. I can give it but all you have to so is pay 5 bucks shipping for priority. Pm me

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

ronakchavan

Jun 7, 2012
Mumbai
Jus got the replica bumper and geez it makes the already broad nexus⁴ even more broad. I will use it for few days and see if I can get used to it, if not then I will sell it.

Sent from my Nexus⁴

1slow4G

Nov 19, 2012
South Tex
Jus got the replica bumper and geez it makes the already broad nexus⁴ even more broad. I will use it for few days and see if I can get used to it, if not then I will sell it.

Sent from my Nexus⁴

I hate the bumpers really. I wouldn't mind the added width but at least give some better grip. These cases is wide and slick which really sucks.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    as promised, here are some comparison photos of the real deal and the qspades over seas replicas. these may be the same replicas floating all over town, but results may vary.

from the side they look almost identical. only thing i was able to tell from looking myself, was that the original bumper had buttons that seemed better mounted, the copy had the buttons sunk inside until it was put on a phone
    IMG_20130204_220022_zps618bd885.jpg

IMG_20130204_220017_zps8852a5af.jpg

from the top, you can see that the copy has a more "square" microphone hole while the original has a more "rounded" edge mic hole. original on bottom
    IMG_20130204_220038_zpsc0ff177a.jpg

on the inside, the buttons on the original are pure black while the copy has painted silver on it
    IMG_20130204_220144_zpsde58de15.jpg

the bottom was the most noticable. the original is way more refined and perfected.
    IMG_20130204_220001_zps88417bce.jpg

all in all, the replicas are great cases if you get them at a good price. i paid 20 shipped for mine which isn't bad but if you can get it for less it's worth it imo.
    White LG replica Bumper

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2
    More pics of my shenit bumper:
    (before I get called a noob, I will remove the rear plastic cover as soon as my dbrand skin arrives!)

Sent from my Nexus 10 using xda app-developers app
    Hi guys,

Thanks to your support, I have now sold all the Nexus 4 Replica bumpers that I ordered and have none left.

I hope that the shipping goes smoothly for everyone, and you receive them soon. :)