Nexus 4 In Mexico

Search This thread

Nolep28

Jul 4, 2012
there is any way to buy a nexus 4 in mexico ? we cant buy it directly from google , its not in the market yet , and when it hit the market it's gonna cost like 900dlls its WAY to much for a phone that cost 350dlls , anyone know a way to buy it ? from 350 - 500dlls for the 16gb version ?

il buono

May 12, 2011
Tucson
Not sure how far from the border you are but your best bet would be to search craigslist of a border town/city. Other than that I'm not too sure what you could do since people within the US usually don't like shipping to other countries.

jimmynguyen91

Oct 20, 2010
there is any way to buy a nexus 4 in mexico ? we cant buy it directly from google , its not in the market yet , and when it hit the market it's gonna cost like 900dlls its WAY to much for a phone that cost 350dlls , anyone know a way to buy it ? from 350 - 500dlls for the 16gb version ?
How much is it to ship to Mexico. I have an extra Nexus 4 16GB still sealed from Google that I'm willing to sell.

jimmynguyen91

Oct 20, 2010
I can order one for you and ship it down there if you're willing to pay for it all, I won't charge any more than it costs me to send down there.

PM me if you want.
It should cost $392.94 for tax and shipping from Google. Then you add shipping fees to Mexico onto that. The wait time says 5-6 weeks at the moment.

roar109

Aug 13, 2010
Monterrey
I live in Mexico, and the only way I found to buy one is usa-address+usa CC, but because I not have neither of that, I was thinking in use entropay for usa CC and a family address for deliver, also was looking for negrielectronics but it is overpriced.

zephiK

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 23, 2009
New York, NY
It should cost $392.94 for tax and shipping from Google. Then you add shipping fees to Mexico onto that. The wait time says 5-6 weeks at the moment.

Where are you from? Wait time is "sold out".... they're not accepting new purchases being made.
Negri doesn't have inventory. still set on preorder

G

GuestK00413

I bought mine in google play store, and it got shipped to my uncle's house in Texas. I think it's the only way. Or you can wait for Telcel and get robbed :p