Nexus 4 Mexican Thread

Search This thread

PANTERA56

Aug 30, 2011
Hey I have a nexus 4 under Telcel ... I have been trying to get LTE on it... Flashed radio .33 and I got a LTE chip ... But not working ... Anyone on telcel that has LTE working?

There is the rumor that Telcel needs to activate LTE on their system.. But the bastards when I call says that is not needed.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Does telcel offer LTE?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda premium

PHAMTOMLIVEiv

Mar 6, 2012
Nexus 4 surprise

Whoa! I never thinked having a nexus 4 with telcel but the offer that they gaveme was impossible to refuse haha... 2250mxn pesos for the nexus 4 16gb with "LTE" signal, but i dont really see anything from that lte network :/

GaboWinter

Retired Forum Moderator
Aug 26, 2011
Kadath
Well, I didn't see this thread before so, until now I can say hi guys, another Mexican with N4 here :highfive::p

goalando

Jul 30, 2010
OnePlus 7T Pro
I live in TJ MX. Im using .33 radio with PA rom and i have nice LTE service with telcel. Minimum dl speed of 20mb. As of now There's a few cities with LTE coverage but luckly TJ was one of the first since last November.

Enviado desde mi Nexus 4 usando Tapatalk 4 Beta

Nethojs29

Oct 27, 2012
I'm on LTE too, nice to have it here in Hermosillo... And to get some conversation... How do you guys got the nexus? Telcel, Google, other.

I got mine on MercadoLibre at 6k, two more than Google but I didn't got a chance for getting it on usa

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app

Gzaw

Oct 9, 2012
I have a nexus 4 bought in France, and was in Tulum last week when I received 4.3 OTA...

Reactions: aleespa

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Why do you need a Mexican thread? This isn't segregating race xda community. Who cares if you're Mexican and have a nexus. If you want to discuss and get involve there are already bunch of topics out there. No need for a useless one such as this.

[Sent from my Nexus ⁴]

Same reason there is one for Philippines and a lot of other countries. It has nothing to do with the race and more to do with the country and issues that may be faced within it. Like the different carriers and where to buy a nexus4 in Mexico. So chill out and just ignore this thread if u don't like it.

We see you meow on our nexus⁴ can we haz some more?
    Is there any mexican with a Nexus 4???
    I think more of knowing who has a n⁴ we should hate telcel for selling it at THAT price

Mexican, with the nexus 4! But i live in the US not mexico
    But i will be using my nexus⁴ with a prepaid sim card from whatever carriers they have down there when I go to visit
    Here here.. I have a naked n⁴. Gave my old nexus S to my little sister. I think nexii are the sexiest phones!