Search This thread

psak

Oct 13, 2010
32GB White

Ordered on:
Feb 24, 2014 12:12 AM EST

Received Tracking number on:
Feb 25, 2014 4:21 AM EST

as of right now tracking information is empty and the status of it is "Order Processed: Ready for UPS"

tguellich

Jan 7, 2011
Yeah I ordered my black 16 gb last night and got a shipping notification overnight. It may be your order is going to ship together and one is holding the other back.

Sorry, I wasn't clear. I ordered 2 16Gb phones. I was just checking to see if either one was shipping right away. I am going to call them in a few minutes and see what is up.

Mr.W0lf

Mar 4, 2013
www.w0lfdroid.com
Ordered the Nexus 5 (16GB, Black) on 2/13/14 Pending ...
Leaves warehouse on 3/7/14
Total $393.89

transaction from Google devices reappeared on my card (before 6 hours).

After calling customer service many times, finally the package arrived to UPS.:fingers-crossed:
Before a few minutes they sent me a mail "Great news! Your order on Google Play has shipped"

Scheduled Delivery Updated To : Wednesday, 02/26/2014, By End of Day

mjr80

Feb 23, 2014
Charlotte, NC
Well, bummer. I had received an email this morning from UPS that the phone would be delivered tomorrow. I just received another email from UPS that the delivery date has changed to Thursday.

Still not bad considering I had chosen the standard shipping. :)

Sent from my SPH-L720 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

chunhaoshi

Feb 17, 2014
Order date: Feb 22, 2014 7:34:08 PM EST
N5 16 GB black. Just got it in my house.
I am so mad right now - like I said before I ordered mine on 2/15 and still haven't gotten a shipping notification. I spoke chatted with one of the google support staff and received the same canned response (the order says 3/7, the item is out of stock, etc.)

Stealyourface

Oct 19, 2007
VA Beach
I am so mad right now - like I said before I ordered mine on 2/15 and still haven't gotten a shipping notification. I spoke chatted with one of the google support staff and received the same canned response (the order says 3/7, the item is out of stock, etc.)

Some people just get lucky. You should only be upset if the phone doesn't ship on 3/7. Anything before that is just a bonus. Not guaranteed.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    No KitKat picture today?

nah, they're "taking a break"
    :victory: :victory: I ordered a black 32 GB on 11/2/13 at 1:05 AM and it had been pending on Play Store all this time, I read all the stories about people ordering the 32GB White and getting it faster, I ordered a white 32 GB white yesterday 11/11/13 at 7:05PM and received the shipment notification a little while ago. UPS is already tracking it as leaving KY!!! expected delivery this Thursday 11/14/13 before end of day!!! I will keep my other purchase for a couple of more days, but I may just cancel that one. color was no issue with me, I just wanted a 32 Gb... IDK what the deal is with the 32 GB whites... but they are shipping faster... just FYI

Reading all of these Inspiring stories about people getting their White 32GB Nexus 5 everyday, BUT I WILL NOT GIVE IN. BLACK 32GB FTW.
    u6ebuhy6.jpg

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
    I created this thread to keep all questions, comments, cries, and black eye incidents in one place, and one place only.

Feel free to joke around because we all know, this wait will feel like forever.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Good idea. Joke around eh?

A stormtrooper and a redshirt get into a fight, the stormtrooper misses every shot and the redshirt dies anyway.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone