nexus 5 stuck in fast boot

Search This thread

xalkias

Apr 4, 2015
So yesteday i decided to instal cyanogenmod in my nexus 5. I downloaded the latest nighly version in my phone (unlocked bootloader and rooted).I open twrp, i made factory reset and wiped cache partition and then went ahead to install cyanogen but unfortunatly i had an error:no md5 file found. I google it and i found that this may work with cwm. So i tried to install it with this one this time but again an error saying that i need a bootloader hhz12d but had hhz12f. So i flash the needed bootloader but my phone then couldnt open recovery mode (it reacted like i hadnt intall a custom recovery at all) so i wasnt able to intall the cyanogenmod. At last i flashed again my previous bootloader hoping that its gonna fix the prob but now i have stuck in fastboot unable to neither to boot or go in recovery mod.
Any ideas guys? Please help me Im disappointed i dont know what to do.

bitdomo

Nov 3, 2011
Göd
yes ... it's stuck saying : waiting for your divice and nothing happends

That means you dont have the drivers installed or the windows have some driver issues or the usb port on the pc is broken or the usb port on the phone is broken or the usb cable is broken or the bootloader fails to change to usb port settings to bootloader mode.

Do you see any new device in device manager when you connect the phone in bootloader mode to your PC?

What is the new device's name? Is it unknown device? Is there an exclamation mark before the new device's name?

Reactions: beekay201

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    yes ... it's stuck saying : waiting for your divice and nothing happends

That means you dont have the drivers installed or the windows have some driver issues or the usb port on the pc is broken or the usb port on the phone is broken or the usb cable is broken or the bootloader fails to change to usb port settings to bootloader mode.

Do you see any new device in device manager when you connect the phone in bootloader mode to your PC?

What is the new device's name? Is it unknown device? Is there an exclamation mark before the new device's name?
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone