• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Nexus 5X Stock OTA URL Links

Search This thread

ulxerker

Jul 6, 2015
Google Pixel 5
Just captured this from my 5X.
Source: google/bullhead/bullhead:7.0/NBD90W/3239497:user/release-keys
Target: google/bullhead/bullhead:7.0/N5D91L/3425233:user/release-keys

https://android.googleapis.com/pack.../a14409d4da46fae8ed39105c14bd6aa1f18978ec.zip

So looks like the new build is not NRD91N but N5D91L.

yeah, I noticed that, too. I just flashed it and it runs stable as expected. does anyone know the differences between NRD91N and N5D91L as I didn't find anything in the web?

*ReZa*

Mar 28, 2012
Hey guys.i have syock rooted NBD90W with franco kernel but now the system shows notification in statusbar in order to update the phone! How is it possible to get updates while the phone is rooted? Is it safe to update ota in this situation?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

yochananmarqos

Recognized Contributor
Hey guys.i have syock rooted NBD90W with franco kernel but now the system shows notification in statusbar in order to update the phone! How is it possible to get updates while the phone is rooted? Is it safe to update ota in this situation?
You'll need to flash the stock boot.img & recovery.img and have an unmodified system.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using XDA Labs

sspyed

Dec 15, 2012
Brooklyn NY
So I'm seeing conflicting posts when doing a search in this thread - Just to be clear, can I flash these Stock OTAs using TWRP, or do I first have to get stock recovery back somehow?

Top Liked Posts