Nexus 5x ?

Search This thread

pipe16

Oct 27, 2016
I only had my 5x for less than a week. The 7.0 update over wifi went smoothly the first day, meaning I have only been running stock images.

bblzd

Nov 6, 2013
Toronto
So doing a stock Ota update to 7.0.breaks the phone? Yikes...... Is it better just to keep Marshmallow with the phone. Does exposed work? I have the Nexus 6 and used alpha apk for xposed then the 86 framework

Correlation does not imply causation.

There is a boot loop issue but it's not related to a software update.

mikeprius

Jan 13, 2014
Orange County, California
Correlation does not imply causation.

There is a boot loop issue but it's not related to a software update.

Thanks for the heads up. Is Xposed working ? I'm still trying to get a 5X cheap....although most auctions have gotten away from me or are getting higher than what I'd like to pay. I'm interested in the 5x,.....at the right price....

bblzd

Nov 6, 2013
Toronto
Thanks for the heads up. Is Xposed working ? I'm still trying to get a 5X cheap....although most auctions have gotten away from me or are getting higher than what I'd like to pay. I'm interested in the 5x,.....at the right price....

I believe I read there's a recent article floating about regarding xposed on Nougat, I only saw the headline on Google Now but I got the feeling it's still being worked on.

It does seem to take some time to get xposed working and once they iron out the bugs, the next version of android seems to drop. I certainly don't envy the developers or the users who rely on what must be very useful additions to Android.