Nexus 6 Main flex?

manzures14

Feb 18, 2016
So. I have a nexus 6 device and i sent it with a technician for a battery swap (turning of randomly). The thing is when i got it back the phone was dead, the device didn't show any sing of life (didn't boot and didn't even showed a charging animation.), i tought the new battery was the problem but the technician told me that wasnt it. I didn't receive any explanation of what happened to the device or why it didn't turn on.

Anyway. I oppened the device myself and realized that a flex was partly sliced. (the flex conected to the other flex that's supposed to be for the buttons).

IMG_20210115_160215.jpg

Could that be the reason why my good nexus 6 is now a brick?. When i conect it to a usb on my computer it doesn't show up in any way. maybe if i change that flex the device wont be dead anymore? hope you guys can help me thanks. :)

moonwolfyt

Mar 29, 2020
So. I have a nexus 6 device and i sent it with a technician for a battery swap (turning of randomly). The thing is when i got it back the phone was dead, the device didn't show any sing of life (didn't boot and didn't even showed a charging animation.), i tought the new battery was the problem but the technician told me that wasnt it. I didn't receive any explanation of what happened to the device or why it didn't turn on.

Anyway. I oppened the device myself and realized that a flex was partly sliced. (the flex conected to the other flex that's supposed to be for the buttons).

View attachment 5188621
Could that be the reason why my good nexus 6 is now a brick?. When i conect it to a usb on my computer it doesn't show up in any way. maybe if i change that flex the device wont be dead anymore? hope you guys can help me thanks. :)
Connection cables look okay to me since my nexus 6 didnt have a back at first so ik the battery maybe be dead but its also super dirty or it could also be a software problem

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone