Nexus 6 Pre orders on Play store - Now will be Available on Wednesday of every week

Search This thread

sam008

Feb 14, 2009
Showed in inventory at 2:30pm, snatched mine and it's leaving warehouse 1/16. nowinstock still hasn't sent any alert emails so best to do a manual effort

sam008

Feb 14, 2009
come on msal, don't give up man... don't know why it showed you empty cart. Did you use chrome? i got a cart and it working right in 2 browsers..i could have easily picked up 1-2 more phones using diff google ids

TheExtra404

Dec 31, 2012
I am getting my new phone this weekend. If i can find a 64 gig white model it will be that. If it isnt, then it will be something else. I am tired of this dumb chase for something i want. :D

sam008

Feb 14, 2009
my nexus says leaving warehouse on friday. Where does it ship from and when should I expect it to get here with the basic shipping option i chose

thx

jawmail

Nov 14, 2011
Blue and white 32's in Playstore right now. Probably only one of each but they're there. That's literally the first time I've randomly checked the PS and I've seen them in stock.

rambo6

Jan 19, 2006
Salt Lake City, Utah
I absolutely cannot believe that the Play Store and Motorola 's sites still don't have the Nexus 6. I'm glad I didn't wait and bought a Note 4 N910C. It works very well. I'm using Lollipop on my Nexus 5 and there's not a single feature of it that I miss on the Note 4. With the Note 4 I got a stylus, exchangeable battery, SD card slot, TV remote control and 64 bit architecture and a promised update to Lollipop. I feel the Note 4 is more future proof. I wanted to try the Nexus 6 too but just do not want to camp out on two websites praying for a miracle. It's as if Google has abandoned the Nexus, Silver, and GPE programs already. This is really a shame. I would have loved a Galaxy S5 GPE. I hear Samsung has warehouses full of unsold S5s. The buggers should have sold a bunch as GPE units at a reduced price.

The only reason I can see Google abandoning these programs is to focus on the Ara Project which will be the biggest disruptive tech. I'll jump right in line for that one.

Sent from my SM-N910C using XDA Free mobile app

aiiee

Mar 4, 2010
There is an article out there stating they failed to keep up with demand.

I don't believe it.

And for anyone saying they jumped to another phone because they couldn't get an N6: You need to pay more attention to what is going on around you. You can get an N6, at retail. Don't say you can't, say you can't *think* :good:

selayan

Jun 15, 2011
www.android-edge.com
I don't believe it.

And for anyone saying they jumped to another phone because they couldn't get an N6: You need to pay more attention to what is going on around you. You can get an N6, at retail. Don't say you can't, say you can't *think* :good:
http://www.androidauthority.com/google-nexus-6-stock-issues-583557/

It doesn't matter, its relevant there was / is a supply issue. If you need a phone you need one..most of us don't need a phone though and can get one whenever.

rambo6

Jan 19, 2006
Salt Lake City, Utah
I don't believe it.

Because of the corrupt practices of the carriers, I choose to never buy from carriers. The prior statement doesn't apply to T-Mobile. I realize I could buy from them but last time I was there, they had to order it in. Furthermore, they will not give me the SIM unlock code, because I have no plan with them, so I have to go online and pay for it. I refuse to play the carrier game. So for me and other like minded net neutrality patriots, this stupid phone is still unavailable.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Free mobile app

Tidbits

Mar 5, 2011
Pearl City
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
Because of the corrupt practices of the carriers, I choose to never buy from carriers. The prior statement doesn't apply to T-Mobile. I realize I could buy from them but last time I was there, they had to order it in. Furthermore, they will not give me the SIM unlock code, because I have no plan with them, so I have to go online and pay for it. I refuse to play the carrier game. So for me and other like minded net neutrality patriots, this stupid phone is still unavailable.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Free mobile app

All Nexus devices are all unlocked from T-Mobile from the Nexus 4 to the Nexus 6.

Reactions: aiiee

jawmail

Nov 14, 2011
Apple can sell something like 72,000,00 new Iphone 6's since the 6 release and Google can't sell 72,000 (it's a guess OK because they do not release sales figures), for those of you that have a hard time with math that means Apple has sold 1000 times more phones in the same period. As much as I love these phones, I think Google should stick to ads.

Top Liked Posts