Nexus 6p chargers/cables

Search This thread

mikeprius

Jan 13, 2014
Orange County, California
I've been searching around for additional cables for the 6p given that they have changed from the micro USB. I was planning on using my existing wall jacks with USB A ends. I've looked at the cables Benson has reviewed on Google+.

It seems like iOrange has gotten pretty good reviews from him. Tbh, I'm not familiar with the technical aspects I'm just a user.........

Do most just go with a cable that he has recommended as good, or is there generally an accepted make/model that most are using ?

Thanks

faybarn

Oct 19, 2010
I use USB a-c cables in my van with an old charger, I got a belkin cable that works very well, however you won't get fast charging through one of these cables. I'd recommend buying a new USB c charger that comes with a cable provided.

Reactions: mikeprius

mikeprius

Jan 13, 2014
Orange County, California
I use USB a-c cables in my van with an old charger, I got a belkin cable that works very well, however you won't get fast charging through one of these cables. I'd recommend buying a new USB c charger that comes with a cable provided.

I bought an Orzly one from Amaazon which is great and fast charges the device. I am using it with the Choetech wall charger and it works perfectly fine. Here is the link for the cable:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Orzly® --C...F8&qid=1465481900&sr=8-2&keywords=orzly+usb+c

I'm actually thinking about getting another one for my car or just for spares

Thanks for the info. I don't mind not having the quick charge as I don't let my battery typically get below 50%, just making sure the cord is compatible as it appears from the Benson post that a lot are not. Thanks for the heads up though :highfive:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I bought an Orzly one from Amaazon which is great and fast charges the device. I am using it with the Choetech wall charger and it works perfectly fine. Here is the link for the cable:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Orzly® --C...F8&qid=1465481900&sr=8-2&keywords=orzly+usb+c

I'm actually thinking about getting another one for my car or just for spares
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone