Nexus 6p not booting in any ways(unlocked bootloader)

what would be the problem?

• software

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • hardware (processor or ram)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Jan 4, 2017
Kamareddy
my nexus 6p is not booting into rom, recovery (stock and custom).
i have a unlocked bootloader, flashed custom recovery(twrp) by fastboot but can't get in to twrp as i wanted to flash blod patch to use 4cores to work.
i tried flashing stock images of MM, Nougat, Oreo using platform tools by google but getting an error like see in the attachment:crying:.
i tried it with fastboot by manually entering commands it will flash but not use still bootlooping.
i tried toolkits like NRT & all in one toolkit by XDA member this toolkits can flash stock rom successfully but cant get boot into system, stock recovery.
help me with your answers. my status is "unlocked bootloader, fastboot working, can access bootloader but can't get into recovery from it".
getting couldn't parse partition size 0x when booting boot img through platform tools.
tell me if i did any mistake. Thank you.

Attachments

Lughnasadh

Mar 23, 2015
my nexus 6p is not booting into rom, recovery (stock and custom).
i have a unlocked bootloader, flashed custom recovery(twrp) by fastboot but can't get in to twrp as i wanted to flash blod patch to use 4cores to work.
i tried flashing stock images of MM, Nougat, Oreo using platform tools by google but getting an error like see in the attachment:crying:.
i tried it with fastboot by manually entering commands it will flash but not use still bootlooping.
i tried toolkits like NRT & all in one toolkit by XDA member this toolkits can flash stock rom successfully but cant get boot into system, stock recovery.
help me with your answers. my status is "unlocked bootloader, fastboot working, can access bootloader but can't get into recovery from it".
getting couldn't parse partition size 0x when booting boot img through platform tools.
tell me if i did any mistake. Thank you.
You didn't mention which custom recovery you flashed. Did you try the one in this thread? https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...-death-blod-workaround-flashable-zip.3819515/

If you did and you still can't get into it, your device is likely dead from the BLOD. But to make sure you have the BLOD, flash the latest factory image first (Dec. 2018) with the latest platform tools to see if it boots... https://developer.android.com/studio/releases/platform-tools

Jan 4, 2017
Kamareddy
You didn't mention which custom recovery you flashed. Did you try the one in this thread? https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...-death-blod-workaround-flashable-zip.3819515/

If you did and you still can't get into it, your device is likely dead from the BLOD. But to make sure you have the BLOD, flash the latest factory image first (Dec. 2018) with the latest platform tools to see if it boots... https://developer.android.com/studio/releases/platform-tools
firstly i already cant boot into stock recovery from my bootloader i'm on stock os 8.1.
and now i've flashed twrp for angler from twrp website but cant boot into custom recovery too.
now i've flashed twrp image of 4cores but still can't get into recovery.
so what's the problem of this phone if my mobile cant get even into twrp i can't do blod patch if we think my device is suffering from blod issue.
do you think it may be the problem of hardware like ram,emmc, or the SD 810?

Lughnasadh

Mar 23, 2015
firstly i already cant boot into stock recovery from my bootloader i'm on stock os 8.1.
and now i've flashed twrp for angler from twrp website but cant boot into custom recovery too.
now i've flashed twrp image of 4cores but still can't get into recovery.
so what's the problem of this phone if my mobile cant get even into twrp i can't do blod patch if we think my device is suffering from blod issue.
do you think it may be the problem of hardware like ram,emmc, or the SD 810?
As I said in my previous post, if you can't boot into the 4core custom recovery, your device is likely dead because of the BLOD, unfortunately. If you are on stock with nothing else on your phone that might be preventing you from booting (e.g. mods, Substratum overlays, etc.) there's not much else you can do.