Nexus 6P Shipping Waiting Room

What storage size/color did you buy and whats your ship date?

• 32GB Graphite

Votes: 342 15.5%
  • 64GB Graphite

Votes: 460 20.8%
  • 128gb Graphite

Votes: 193 8.7%
  • 32GB Aluminum

Votes: 303 13.7%
  • 64GB Aluminum

Votes: 446 20.2%
  • 128GB Aluminum

Votes: 161 7.3%
  • 64GB Frost

Votes: 204 9.2%
  • 128GB Frost

Votes: 86 3.9%
  • Oct 27 - Oct 28

Votes: 79 3.6%
  • Oct 28 - Oct 30

Votes: 41 1.9%
  • Oct 30 - Nov 2

Votes: 177 8.0%
  • Nov 2 - Nov 3

Votes: 251 11.4%
  • Nov 5 - Nov 6

Votes: 526 23.8%
  • Nov 9 - Nov 10

Votes: 115 5.2%
  • Nov 10 - Nov 12

Votes: 542 24.5%

• Total voters
Search This thread

Pecata

Dec 31, 2009
Salt Lake City

Yeah, I called them this morning as well as I was getting worried-still stuck on Pending and the playstore says leaving warehouse by Nov 2 with extimated delivery Nov 3-4. 64GB Frost here also-they told me they are waiting on theur frost inventory...so I asked does that mean I won't get it ontime? The answer was once it ships you will get an email...
this is the worst experience I have had with Google so far-never had an issue with them before

lucas5950

Dec 31, 2014
My 32GB Aluminium changed to shipped this morning and should arrive tomorrow. Tracking is now working and says its in the North London Depot. I live in London so very confident it will be delivered tomorrow.
I chose free shipping so was expecting a couple of days delivery wait, parcel force shows as 'express 24'

Niceeeee!!! :)

Sent from my Nexus 6

ak47nerd

Feb 14, 2015
Houston, TX
Been in "Processing" for almost 16 hours now, and the Play Store account said that it'll be dispatched by the 27th (today).

32 GB Graphite, ordered September 29th at 12:25pm central

Pig Vomit

Aug 20, 2008
Orange County, California
Finally.

64GB Graphite, ordered Sep 29 11:30 AM PDT, pending for Nov 10-12, was finally charged on my card a few minutes ago. Still showing same pending dates in Store.

Update: Store now shows Processing with same Nov 10-12 date about 30 minutes after card charged.

Last edited:

WoodroweBones

Jun 8, 2012
Winnipeg
Yeah, I called them this morning as well as I was getting worried-still stuck on Pending and the playstore says leaving warehouse by Nov 2 with extimated delivery Nov 3-4. 64GB Frost here also-they told me they are waiting on theur frost inventory...so I asked does that mean I won't get it ontime? The answer was once it ships you will get an email...
this is the worst experience I have had with Google so far-never had an issue with them before

Technically your issue is with Huawei... I'm sure Google wants to be shipping Frost orders just as much as you do but if the supplier doesnt give them the phones they dont really have an option

mkeehn

Dec 19, 2009
Finally.

64GB Graphite, ordered Sep 29 11:30 PDT, pending for Nov 10-12, was finally charged on my card a few minutes ago. Still showing same pending dates in Store.

Same! Finally something is happening!
64GB Graphite, ordered Sep 29, 2015 1:22:48 PM EDT, Pending, Dates October 27-28. Still pending in the store, but I'll take it as a good sign things are finally happening.
Coming to NW Ohio

Last edited:

iPathik

Jun 14, 2010
Bridgehood
My order has just changed to SHIPPED!!!

Ordered on 9/29. Put a 32GB Graphite and a 32GB Aluminum on the same order!

Estimated Delivery is 10/30. My original Estimated Delivery was Nov 2-4!

Getting really excited now!

RickInHouston

Jul 8, 2010
I couldn't stand it any longer, so I called.

32GB graphite 5x and 64GB aluminum 6P. Ordered within the hour of going live.

They are scheduled to ship Nov 5th. Why is my order pushed so late?

Houston, TX

MYxdaUSERNAME

Jan 26, 2010
IL
Guys, I think 32gb aluminums must be going out now in full force because my order wasn't until Oct 10, originally scheduled for November 20 delivery, but I was charged yesterday and mine shipped today.

I never even saw a pending status...just pre-ordered and then an email saying to check with my bank to make sure the charge was accepted...just settled in for the long month wait too, was gonna go nuts checking xda every day.

Shipped - arriving Thursday (10/29)
Ordered - 32G Aluminum, on 10/15, preorder to processing yesterday and charged yesterday, shipped less than 24 hrs later. Original delivery estimate Nov 18 to 20.

Poor Frostys are feeling the heat.. Google better get that cold wind to blow those Frosty phones home before the people melt. Feel sorry for all the people with first-day orders that have not shipped since they have been waiting so long! Whatever the color/model - hope they get those out ASAP!

Last edited:

mb3030

Aug 7, 2012
long island
so for those of you that remember i was talking about 1 day shipping vs free shipping and my order and my buddy's order getting here at the same time for the last two years? Well I think its going to happen again. Both of our 64gb graphites went to processing yesterday. Today his went to shipped and mine is still processing. He is expecting it Thursday. My prediction is mine will go to shipped tomorrow and arrive on Thursday as well. We ordered the same phone, seconds apart and live less than 10 miles apart.

I guess it could still be coincidence, but it sure does suck year after year paying for next day shipping thinking that it will actually do something for you. So yes - i will technically get what i paid for (less time on a truck), but effectively i paid for nothing.

greatgoogly

Aug 28, 2011
Google Pixel 6
Google Pixel 6a
I couldn't stand it any longer, so I called.

32GB graphite 5x and 64GB aluminum 6P. Ordered within the hour of going live.

They are scheduled to ship Nov 5th. Why is my order pushed so late?

Houston, TX

I really suspect that with all these different models there are logistical and supply issues and we are just beginning to see the tip of the iceberg. Hence some people who ordered on the day of or day after launch are seeing people who ordered well into October getting their phones before them. I just hope this isn't a just a variation of a Google launch clusterfoul where instead of the website crashing on launch day as has happened in previous Nexus launches, we see massive supply issues and delays in orders. Waiting on a 64GB Alum that is supposed to ship by Nov 5th, in the meantime stuck in "Pending Purgatory".

ritchea

Out of curiosity i googled the weather for Iceland. its raining non stop for an entire week. I wish we had that type of weather in California.
In Reykjavik, it comes and goes. We had full sun yesterday (toured south coast), although never very high in the sky, after a night of snow flurries. We live in Orlando (phone son) and Okeechobee. So much rain this summer. Didn't want the N6P to arrive while we're away.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Nexus 6P users when they finally get their phones!

vvDpVNJ.jpg
    Finally figured out why most orders are delayed.

QeIIhYS.jpg
    Just talked with an executive Google Store rep. (Yes, I have connections). I placed my order on 10/5 and the Google Store website said estimated shipping date was Nov 5 - 9. I just got off the phone with the executive rep. and asked him a few questions. Here is all the info I got regarding the 6P orders.

1) For everyone who has a estimated shipping date of Nov 5 - 9 your order will ship from the Google warehouse in San Francisco on Nov 2. These orders are part of batch 3.

2) The first orders (part of batch 1) will ship Oct. 27. They will leave the warehouse on the night of the 26th.

3) The estimated shipping date given to you during purchasing does NOT depend on how soon you ordered the device after it was announced. It depends on:
    * The stock amount for the configuration you ordered.
    * Your location from San Francisco, CA.

4) Review units are currently expected to leave the warehouse starting Oct 14
    NOTE: The rep said they might ship a little later than that date to reviewers and Oct 14 is only a tentative date.

5) Finally he said the stock for the sold out configurations will be updated and re-available for purchase after the pre-order session ends on Oct. 25

So there. Some new info....I'm so excited for this phone :)

Regards,
    Shawn
    Leave the poor CSR's alone... They don't know any more info than what is in our own order history.

It's the equivalent of sitting in the back seat asking "are we there yet" every 5 minutes.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
    To all those that are dying waiting, please notify your next of kin to cancel your orders in the event you pass on before the 6p is shipped. You'll help those still alive get their phones faster.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk