Nexus 7 32gb need help!

Search This thread

bradman117

Jan 20, 2011
Idaho, Rexburg
I just got nexus 7, I updated it to 4.2.1 then used toolkit and I accidentally used the version for 16gb or 8 and didn't notice 32gb down on the bottom. I then did the all in one and it was telling me to use the older boot loader version. After doing all Idk what's happening. Its not holding CWM I have to keep flashing it on to work and Idk how to unbrick it because I'm boot looping.. I wonder if flashing a ROM may help but I'm not sure witch section my nexus 7 is supposed to be in. I have nexus 7 32gb no 3g.
Please help me! Thanks.
Also I'm not a noob.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

Gizmoe

Sep 6, 2011
Spokane Valley
I just got nexus 7, I updated it to 4.2.1 then used toolkit and I accidentally used the version for 16gb or 8 and didn't notice 32gb down on the bottom. I then did the all in one and it was telling me to use the older boot loader version. After doing all Idk what's happening. Its not holding CWM I have to keep flashing it on to work and Idk how to unbrick it because I'm boot looping.. I wonder if flashing a ROM may help but I'm not sure witch section my nexus 7 is supposed to be in. I have nexus 7 32gb no 3g.
Please help me! Thanks.
Also I'm not a noob.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

Try wugs tool to return to stock firmware. Then just run the right version. If recovery doesn't stick with his tool then use twrp. That recovery will stick. Then you can use the flashable zip from Dev section for cwm touch.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda premium

Gizmoe

Sep 6, 2011
Spokane Valley