• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Nexus 7 App Video Reviews

Search This thread

vgjfelix

Jan 13, 2012
Hi all,

I make video reviews, tutorials and app review for the Nexus 7 and I thought you might appreciate my app-snack reviews on the best Nexus 7 apps to get. Each review is between 1-2 minutes so they're a good snapshot of what the app is all about and why is a good Nexus 7 app.

I'll be updating this thread on a regular basis so enjoy and thanks for watching :)

gnilwoc

Sep 9, 2012
Thankyou

Hi
Many thanks for your tutorial on the Nexus 7. I have now placed my request with the wife for one of these for xmas.
Could I ask, I have a Kindle which uses the PDF format, can I transfer my library to the Nexus 7.
I have some downloaded films in AVI format. Is it possible to transfer these and view on the Nexus 7. When on holiday I transfer films to a usb memory stick and view. Does the Nexus have a facility for a memory stick or a slot for any other memory card.

Again many thanks for your video's and roll on xmas.

Regards
David Cowling
[email protected]

vgjfelix

Jan 13, 2012
Hi
Many thanks for your tutorial on the Nexus 7. I have now placed my request with the wife for one of these for xmas.
Could I ask, I have a Kindle which uses the PDF format, can I transfer my library to the Nexus 7.
I have some downloaded films in AVI format. Is it possible to transfer these and view on the Nexus 7. When on holiday I transfer films to a usb memory stick and view. Does the Nexus have a facility for a memory stick or a slot for any other memory card.

Again many thanks for your video's and roll on xmas.

Regards
David Cowling
[email protected]

You can download a Kindle app for the Nexus 7 so I guess they should work within the app.
You can transfer files onto your nexus 7 from a computer by plugging it into the USB port. To transfer films from a USB stick to a computer you will need something called Nexus Media importer from googleplay.

vgjfelix

Jan 13, 2012
This is a compliation video of 10 apps for android tablets.

The apps are.

@0:00 Nexus 7 and Transformer Videos
@1:15 Bubbleshoot
@2:52 Dead Trigger
@4:29 Swipepad
@6:05 Tablified Market
@7:24 Battery Widget Reborn
@8:33 Flashify
@9:38 Ultimate Screen Rotation
@11:22 Perfect Keyboard
@12:56 Amazon App Store

vgjfelix

Jan 13, 2012
There are now a couple of options when it comes to watching the BBC iPlayer on Jellybean (Nexus 7). See the options and take your pick:

vgjfelix

Jan 13, 2012
You might think that Ultimate Rotation Control would be obsolete now that Jellybean 4.1.2 has fixed the rotation screens. Well you'd be wrong because if you like things the way they were you'll need this app:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi all,

I make video reviews, tutorials and app review for the Nexus 7 and I thought you might appreciate my app-snack reviews on the best Nexus 7 apps to get. Each review is between 1-2 minutes so they're a good snapshot of what the app is all about and why is a good Nexus 7 app.

I'll be updating this thread on a regular basis so enjoy and thanks for watching :)

Another app review today on a keyboard that can split depending on whether it's in portrait or landscape

An App for UK forumites today. Dealpad, the best UK Hotdeals app around:

Here are the best widgets for your android device when using facebook and twitter:

An easy, quick, free way to protect your apps with App Lock: