Nexus 7 stuck at Google logo

Search This thread

TheFstX

Sep 10, 2010
near Vienna
Hi folks,

yesterday I bought a cheap used Nexus 7. The problem with the Nexus is that it gets stuck with the Google logo.
The seller can not give any information about whether it is from 2012 or 2013.
Anyway, it's the Nexus 7 with mobile internet. What options do I have to fix the error possibly?

Attachments

• 637_-1440882008.jpg
    637_-1440882008.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 57

TheFstX

Sep 10, 2010
near Vienna
If you power on holding the vol down button, do you get to the bootloader?

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Hello psiphi,

no i can't reach the bootloader mode. It always stuck at the Google logo. :/

Just for Info:
It's look like that the bootloader is unlocked. There is a padlock on the screen under the Google logo. Is this info necessary?

Last edited:

TNSMANI

Senior Moderator / RC-RT Committee
Staff member
Jan 8, 2014
Chennai
OnePlus 9 Pro
Hello psiphi,

Just for Info:
It's look like that the bootloader is unlocked. There is a padlock on the screen under the Google logo. Is this info necessary?

If the padlock shows up as locked, as in your attachment, it means that the bootloader is locked.

Do you mean to say that holding power and volume up or down buttons ends in the Google screen only?

Reactions: TheFstX

TheFstX

Sep 10, 2010
near Vienna
Thanks for the reply @psiphi and @tnsmani

The previous owner tried to flash a current rom but has failed. He didn't backup the bootimage or blob.img. So it was impossible to resuscitate it.
I bought a used motherboard and changed it.

I treid many, many HowTo's...but without the blob.img and without the bootimage I failed too. So it was the easiest way to buy a replacement motherboard.

Nov 2, 2015

Mine also like that freezer on Google logo,but I still can go through the fastboot,the problem is when I chose to recovery Mode it stuck on Google logo,I'm waiting almost 1/2 hours but still in the stuck Google logo..... ,I try to unlock the LOCK STATE,using my old laptop bring me to the page that need to confirm yes or No at the N7..when I select yes to unlock bootloader there is a massage said No device found (I'm useing 3UTools....any suggestions or can you guide me to fix my N7

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Hello psiphi,

Just for Info:

If the padlock shows up as locked, as in your attachment, it means that the bootloader is locked.

Do you mean to say that holding power and volume up or down buttons ends in the Google screen only?