• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Nexus one, froyo laggy

Search This thread

C64c

Jan 12, 2010
My nexus one became laggy recently with slow response to key depressions when typing emails and texts, changing between apps. Wiped the device clean and started again and all is well again.

Have you experienced this behavior on your N1? And if so is there an app or a diagnostic tool that we tell me whats going on? As now i have to reconfig it. Thanks.

Sent from my Nexus One using XDA App

C64c

Jan 12, 2010
Wish i knew what, as i've put everything back on now.

khaytsus

Apr 8, 2008
Central Kentucky
My nexus one became laggy recently with slow response to key depressions when typing emails and texts, changing between apps. Wiped the device clean and started again and all is well again.

Have you experienced this behavior on your N1? And if so is there an app or a diagnostic tool that we tell me whats going on? As now i have to reconfig it. Thanks.

System Panel will show if there's a particular application that's using CPU... Is the phone getting warm often or staying warm? That's the obvious indication the CPU is spinning..

C64c

Jan 12, 2010
I don't recall it getting warm. Well it's better now. I'll check the processes running next time it starts being laggy. Thanks for the tips.