Nexus physical problems

Search This thread

bar_rodoy

Oct 12, 2011
Hey I would like to order the nexus in the next days. Is the last batches had problems with the screen or any kind of building problems? I know that there is a chance to get a bad device...

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2

unlvmike

Sep 5, 2010
Las Vegas
I think you may have answered your question, there is always a chance. I got mine long ago and has no issues compared to some people who claim there are flaws. I've yet to experience any.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

loveableterrorepic4g

Jul 6, 2011
Aiken, SC
I just got mine 2 weeks ago and I was slightly worried. While I have image retention issues and a few grainy spots I have yet to get a full "burn in". The best advice I can say is take the leap, I willingly chose this device over the international SIII due to my want to finally own a Google branded flagship... and I couldn't be happier. I played with an SIII a few days ago, and yes, the Exynos quad is bad ass but I love my Nexus. It is a truly unique, and incredible phone. In the end it is all about what you think you can live with, AMOLED is not a perfect technology, and PenTile displays take getting used to, just keep that in mind and you will do just fine

Drzfr3shboialex

May 9, 2010
All I had was the purple screen(ordered a white one directly from amazon) then I flashed aokp and trinity and it went away.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

bar_rodoy

Oct 12, 2011
Thanks for the comments, guys. I live in Israel and currently I am visiting the US so I afraid I get a bad device and I won't have much time to replace it.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2

95Z28

Apr 29, 2011
I have a little purple tinting at low brightness, but honestly wouldn't of noticed if I hadn't read about it being an issue. I would've thought it was supposed to be that color.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    With every handset if you look and focus on flaws you are bound to find one. Take the leap of faith :D

sent from my GNexus rocking Jelly Bean!