NFC does not work

Search This thread

M1cr0n Cell

Sep 28, 2021
So, can I use NFC while it is turnning off?. As it is exist and the antenna exists. and if I understands well from your reply, it is a software issues in the japanese fixed program. If yes how can I fix this? Can I use the NFC while it is off? and in what applications? I want to aslo ask if the one I have is not original?. My imei is :354187076594552. Thank you for your kind help.
This Imei is interesting... EU models officals are 35428207..... If you bought it from ebay it is fake as i said.... SO-02H cracked with E5823 without NFC.... made in pakistan.... on white label which you can find take off the phone at SD card slot what is written there,,,,, mede in? China or Malaysia... are originals..... or nothing.... if nothing... your phone is repacked and have no original IMEI id... it was completed from many pieces... no real ID. Fake id.
when they puzzle this in pakistan, they change also original imei numbers.... so you have z5 compact, but operator sees something different :) let me check it...
so at pakistan they choosed Z5 imei.... they have mega database to choose from.... your imei is not z5 compact but Z5 imei... your model is So-02H with cracked E5823 and changed IMEI..... like in cars.... your have stolen VIN someones vin number :) operator thinks you have Z5, but you have compact....this is how it works... new imei new identity....IMEI is cracked.... so you are not able to check how old your phone is.... where was made.... when and nothing.... it takes others completed mobile identity :)

Interesting funny business.... isnot it??? :)
But be sure, you are not only one.... there are 100.000 and more phones around the world.... with new identity... fake IMEIs....cracked and rooted....and user know ****.... he believes.... only.

let me make same test with one of mine white.... ok... display was not good, batery too..... repacked cover with screen and lcd "all in one" to new and brand new original batery.... now it is RE-NEWed. Nice to see nice to touch.... absolutely new :) maybe water resist still.... but no I dont want to test it :) it should be....
I have 2x china and 1x Malaysia it is strange... because all have 07 facility at imei at the end. It should be facility number.... but who knows.... some were chinese some malaysians.... :) but they are originals- inside motherboards have everything.... so 35428207-----That´s it. numbers after 07 are numbers of production-sold.... begins 1 finish 9 after 07....
I have one piece special.... which I am using.... when guarantee finished it came to SONY service and it was replaced with new model, Man who sells it didnot know it :) He didnot use it and let it in drawer 4.... 3 years..... after sold it me at ebay. Wow..... last Z5 compact one of last z5 compacts.... 3 years younger than others :)
warranty finished last year 2020 07. Funny.... Jack connector I had to fix... someone made a mistake, it touched speaker, so it taked batery... electro shock.... but I understand that this mistake can be made at original Sony service also.... dont play with jack :) check jack.... I have fixed it and made me smile.... last made z5 compact like a new.... wow..... 354282079698003 perfect now. jack is okey :) My baby...... newest, but had to be fixed....
some needs new speakers.... and so on..... but funny is that it doesnot matter how old phones Z5c´s are.... first models of production can be same great as last one´s..... it doesnot matter how old they are....
official originals are same.... same motherboards.... if problem, user is the main problem :)

Attachments

• cheapxxx.jpg
    cheapxxx.jpg
    247.4 KB · Views: 19
  • zlobidlo z5cccxs.jpg
    zlobidlo z5cccxs.jpg
    223 KB · Views: 14
  • sony last z5cok.jpg
    sony last z5cok.jpg
    227 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Sep 13, 2021
Open back doors.... easily... watch back side..... both hands ready and right hand push front frame, left hand push backwards..frame.. push... and use nail or something... when you see space, i start near camera---- guitar pick and open the phone from back.... glue will work after... no problem.... if you make it clever.... pop it up... and there must be NFC antenna on batery.... sticked.... if not, you dont have NFC :)
toothpick also works fine when you want to enter Z5c from behind :) bambooo quality toothpick-not copies :) easy rotate... with toothpick down .... and it will open :) if there is not NFC antenna, you can be sure, you are not first who opened this phone :) A: it is SO-02H cracked to E5823 so without NFC, or B: someone stole it :) whed changed batery.... and destroyed it :)

I know it is difficult to remove NFC antenna for the first time. when you want get to the motherboard and everything...... you will destroy it.... I know... it si not easy for first time to pop it off.... I have destroyed one- .... but I know.... Now i Know....needle you need to take NFC off the batery, but you must be very very carefull :)
If you disassamble NFC.... okey you can reassamble Z5 compact complete... :) disassamble NFC is first difficult step, and not easy.

I am sure, you don´t have NFC upon batery.... it is missing.... so that´s what I think.... software says you have, real hardware check says no you dont have NFC man :)
Thank you for your reply. Now I am on Vodafone Egypt carrier, ialthough it works on B3(1800mhz), LTE is not stable gives empty triangle, and while doing so, NFC continues trying to turn on but it turns grey when it is in turn on position. So question is why it is not stable on 1800 frequency?, Vodafone in my place works on B3(1800)?

Sep 13, 2021
This Imei is interesting... EU models officals are 35428207..... If you bought it from ebay it is fake as i said.... SO-02H cracked with E5823 without NFC.... made in pakistan.... on white label which you can find take off the phone at SD card slot what is written there,,,,, mede in? China or Malaysia... are originals..... or nothing.... if nothing... your phone is repacked and have no original IMEI id... it was completed from many pieces... no real ID. Fake id.
when they puzzle this in pakistan, they change also original imei numbers.... so you have z5 compact, but operator sees something different :) let me check it...
so at pakistan they choosed Z5 imei.... they have mega database to choose from.... your imei is not z5 compact but Z5 imei... your model is So-02H with cracked E5823 and changed IMEI..... like in cars.... your have stolen VIN someones vin number :) operator thinks you have Z5, but you have compact....this is how it works... new imei new identity....IMEI is cracked.... so you are not able to check how old your phone is.... where was made.... when and nothing.... it takes others completed mobile identity :)

But be sure, you are not only one.... there are 100.000 and more phones around the world.... with new identity... fake IMEIs....cracked and rooted....and user know ****.... he believes.... only.

let me make same test with one of mine white.... ok... display was not good, batery too..... repacked cover with screen and lcd "all in one" to new and brand new original batery.... now it is RE-NEWed. Nice to see nice to touch.... absolutely new :) maybe water resist still.... but no I dont want to test it :) it should be....
I have 2x china and 1x Malaysia it is strange... because all have 07 facility at imei at the end. It should be facility number.... but who knows.... some were chinese some malaysians.... :) but they are originals- inside motherboards have everything.... so 35428207-----That´s it. numbers after 07 are numbers of production-sold.... begins 1 finish 9 after 07....
I have one piece special.... which I am using.... when guarantee finished it came to SONY service and it was replaced with new model, Man who sells it didnot know it :) He didnot use it and let it in drawer 4.... 3 years..... after sold it me at ebay. Wow..... last Z5 compact one of last z5 compacts.... 3 years younger than others :)
warranty finished last year 2020 07. Funny.... Jack connector I had to fix... someone made a mistake, it touched speaker, so it taked batery... electro shock.... but I understand that this mistake can be made at original Sony service also.... dont play with jack :) check jack.... I have fixed it and made me smile.... last made z5 compact like a new.... wow..... 354282079698003 perfect now. jack is okey :) My baby...... newest, but had to be fixed....
some needs new speakers.... and so on..... but funny is that it doesnot matter how old phones Z5c´s are.... first models of production can be same great as last one´s..... it doesnot matter how old they are....
official originals are same.... same motherboards.... if problem, user is the main problem :)
If I want to buy this mobile from Amazon, please give me your openion if it is ok to work in Egypt> I.e LTE, NFC will work? The mobile link is:
thank you

M1cr0n Cell

Sep 28, 2021
This is Fake.... refurbished model. But not from original parts--- from fake cheap parts....
If you want original SONY, you can only try to find used models of Z5 compacts.... and ask seller for IMEI 35428207.....
These are originals E5823 with fingerprint NFC and all...
These are only originals.... That´s how it is.... Used originals are better than new refurbished sh!ts....

There are original packs still new Sony -(new LCD,screen, frame). All in one on Ebay.... but I will not tell link.... it is secret :) :) If I paste it here, there will be not more :).... so try find it...
Buy screwdriver.... and you can re-new Z5 compact to new..... there are lots of instructions on net....
and change battery... after that you will have new Z5 compact Exklusive... as I have few pieces.... :)

You only need small fingers... sensitive :) to do that.... and good eyes.... with macro function available :)
Hands must be "notworking hard hands :)" mega sensitive.... and you can do that :) Gentle work....
Hmmmmm maybe I have Japanese fingers..... oh yes :) My hands dont like to work hard... but this is what they like.... no problem 4 me :) I dont need any tools.... only mine fingers and nails... :) and 1 screwdriver.
This phone is soooo perfect I LOVE IT...

Time after time.... there are great models...
but you have to find it not at ebay.com but at ebay.de :)
This piece for example is awesome.... you dont have to be cared that seller dont have prices for out-of country delivery..... you bought it, you make business :)
Thats how it works... but better to find real originals at ebay.de than at ebay,com. Thats it :.-) In Germany all sellers hmmm 80% have originals.... Xpensive ...... if used... but do not buy refurbished :)new sh!ts.... thats the magic :)

This is the real stuff.... :) this will be hardcore auction.... :)

Attachments

• DSC02434xxx.JPG
    DSC02434xxx.JPG
    803.5 KB · Views: 11
  • DSC02437ccc.JPG
    DSC02437ccc.JPG
    732.6 KB · Views: 13
  • DSC02432vip.JPG
    DSC02432vip.JPG
    933.9 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Sep 13, 2021

Thank you very much for your kind help. I purchased one refurbished black color from Amazon.de. NFC and LTE work perfect. IMEI is 354282071937052. It has signs of use although it is refurbished. Is this original? Warrenty check by imei said that it began in October 2014 and ended in October 2015. My question is how this dates for warrenty as I know that z5 compact was produced in 2015? And what other information can i got about it from IMEI? Thanks in advance

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    If you are using Windows, download and install the FlashTool (klick) and after that klick on the XPeriFirm (XP) button. There you select your device, country, provider etc. and download the latest firmware. After that you can install it directly.
    NFC is there or not.... but with punched sony z5 compacts from china / hong kong nfc will not work same as LTE 800 MHz 20 you will be out of signal.... :) your imei is not 35428207...... Iam Sure.... :)