Question NFC is not working

Search This thread

ArCiGo

Jun 5, 2023
Hi!

I've been trying to turn on the NFC feature on my phone, but I didn't succeed.

I've.-

* Cleaned the cache and data of the NFC app (and then rebooted the mobile).
* Turned off the battery saver.
* Reset the network configurations.
* Looked for the NFC feature on my mobile, but it's not listed (so, I can't activate the NFC).

I only didn't remove dual apps (because I've WhatsApp with two different numbers).

Is there a solution to fix this? I've considered installing Android One to fix my problem, but this is my last option.

I'm using a Xiaomi Redmi Note 10, with MIUI Global 14.0.3 stable.

Thanks in advance for your answers!

Hi!

I've been trying to turn on the NFC feature on my phone, but I didn't succeed.

I've.-

* Cleaned the cache and data of the NFC app (and then rebooted the mobile).
* Turned off the battery saver.
* Reset the network configurations.
* Looked for the NFC feature on my mobile, but it's not listed (so, I can't activate the NFC).

I only didn't remove dual apps (because I've WhatsApp with two different numbers).

Is there a solution to fix this? I've considered installing Android One to fix my problem, but this is my last option.

I'm using a Xiaomi Redmi Note 10, with MIUI Global 14.0.3 stable.

Thanks in advance for your answers!
hello,

you have posted this on the Redmi Note 10 5G forum, and you might have confused with your Redmi Note 10.

if youve either forgotten to mark your phone as the Redmi Note 10 5G, then it is a hardware issue.

since youve also said that you cannot find the tile of NFC, then it is probable you have the Redmi Note 10, where it does not have a NFC.

check the specifications herehttps://m.gsmarena.com/xiaomi_redmi_note_10-10247.php

Screenshot_20230605_105329_Chrome.jpg

ArCiGo

Jun 5, 2023
Oh, I didn't notice it (the specs). Is there a specific channel for Redmi Note 10?