• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

NFC problem

Search This thread

lcquain

Sep 29, 2021
Hi everybody!
I have a problem on my Sony xz3 I bought one month ago and I just realized NFC was "not supported", as nfc check says.
In configuration, there is a nfc menu but nothing in it.
I didn't modify anything and I bought it re furnished.
Do you think there is something I could try before asking an exchange?
Hope to hear from you soon 🙏
Laurent

lcquain

Sep 29, 2021
First of all, thank you very much for your answer!!!
Would you accept to tell me how to proceed?
Best regards,
Laurent

lcquain

Sep 29, 2021
I must add that I used sony pc companion to renew the "firmware" but it didnt change anything.... But, if I understand what you say, it might be a foreign phone not matching with the version?

lcquain

Sep 29, 2021

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211006-173719.png
    Screenshot_20211006-173719.png
    208.5 KB · Views: 48

abj79

Oct 18, 2021
I have the same problem. I bought a refurished phone from back market, even if the vendor is a spanish reseller (iREPACK). I've run the Device Info HW app, too, and now? Thank you for the reply!

lcquain

Sep 29, 2021
I have the same problem. I bought a refurished phone from back market, even if the vendor is a spanish reseller (iREPACK). I've run the Device Info HW app, too, and now? Thank you for the reply!
I also bought it from iRepack!
That strange... I finally sent it back a few days ago ans they are going to see if they have a better one...
But now it seems either they all have this problem in spain or I dont know what happens to these xz3
I will let you know about thé next steps with iRepack...

abj79

Oct 18, 2021
if you have the IMEI of that phone could you please send me it in private?

lcquain

Sep 29, 2021
I think i will Ask for m'y Money back and try to find another reseller Somewhere else...
However,i Saw iRepack didnt have any other xz3 (except maybe thé one you are going to sens back in thé next few days lol)

lcquain

Sep 29, 2021
I finally was refunded and bought a fully working nfc xz3 from a back market seller called
Concord Service Center
in Romania
Happy!