NFL Mobile app?

Search This thread

byrdtulsa

Sep 17, 2010
Tulsa, Ok
What's the trick to the advertising popups? Half of the time they pop up and there's some red letters above them that say you can click to make them go away but it's not clickable for me. The entire Husker game they would popup and go away right away so it wasn't an issue. I've been watching the StrikeForce fight for a bit and I keep getting the popups that won't let me click them to make them go away.

What i do is once it starts playing i hit full screen button and i never see it.

OstrichSak

Aug 23, 2010
Colorado, USA
What i do is once it starts playing i hit full screen button and i never see it.

Ah, thanks for the heads up. I didn't even think of that. I was trying to work on other things on my laptop but if that's the trick I'll go that route. One thing I noticed is that the video quality can vary by a pretty wide margin. For instance, the Husker game was pixelated in the smaller size so I couldn't imagine how bad it would be full screen on a 17" screen. The feed for this Strikeforce MMA fight looks pretty good so I imagine it will suffice for full screen.

smaxcom

Sep 19, 2007
I just found an app in the android market named "Patriots Game Day Live" it claims to have access to the NFL redzone channel.

I downloaded it and the catch is that you have to be connected to the wifi network in the patriots stadium or located in the stadium to use the app.

I'm thinking if someone can hack this app to bypass the check for the wifi/location then we might be back in business!

Anyone willing to take a crack at it?

jpb2187

Oct 24, 2010
you can use location spoofer from the market to spoof your gps location to make it look like you are in the stadium or wherever you want. use to use it to bypass blackout restrictions for an nhl app.

OstrichSak

Aug 23, 2010
Colorado, USA
I just found an app in the android market named "Patriots Game Day Live" it claims to have access to the NFL redzone channel.

I downloaded it and the catch is that you have to be connected to the wifi network in the patriots stadium or located in the stadium to use the app.

you can use location spoofer from the market to spoof your gps location to make it look like you are in the stadium or wherever you want.

So, if I understand this correctly, I can install 'Patriots Game Day Live' as well as 'Location spoofer' (both free) and then watch NFL RedZone for free? That sound about right? Do I run Location Spoofer first to change my location then launch the Patriots app? Sounds like the solution could be much more simple than hacking the VZW app.

smaxcom

Sep 19, 2007
So, if I understand this correctly, I can install 'Patriots Game Day Live' as well as 'Location spoofer' (both free) and then watch NFL RedZone for free? That sound about right? Do I run Location Spoofer first to change my location then launch the Patriots app? Sounds like the solution could be much more simple than hacking the VZW app.

I tried this and it didn't work...I think it actually checks to see if you are on the in stadium wifi network. Anyone know if this would be easy to bypass?

ewest23

Sep 19, 2011
Chicago
Is there anyway to hack the new NFL Mobile app that's currently only available for Verizon so we can get it work for any and all networks ... T-Mobile specifically :D

I tried this but it only opens up and then asks to download something from app market. Then when I hit download it just opens the market screen for verizon app and says open then repeats all this over again. Any help?

ewest23

Sep 19, 2011
Chicago
yea I openend up that and it said links for tonights game so will be up soon game has not started yet hopefully it works I work overnight so I need that thanks... will check it out.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    @insodus
    That dl doesn't work anymore.

Someone HELP!!! Lol.. It's almost SUNDAY!!!

If I have to drive around to find a dummy # tomorrow I will. As long as someone can help.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using XDA App

that would be good, why dont you do that

you get me a number
    pm me
    New NFL

Here you go guys, let me know how it works ;)

nfl new

-Matt
    If its not working by Sunday go to firstrowsports.eu on any browser and you can watch any game every game. College nfl nba also ppv im gonna catch mayweather next weekend
    Live FOOTBALL on the web.

If you have full flash on your phone. You can go to:

myp2p.eu/

Live sports/

Am.Football/

NFL LIVE link/

now the downside is you have to look for the web stream, and sometime there is only a plug-in being streamed,But I've watched alot of games on this, and I downloaded my teams app from the market for free for highlights and pres video's.

well good luck!!
    Hmm. Name calling. Nice work!

Sent from my SGH-T959 using xda premium

Who is name calling?