NFL Mobile app?

Search This thread

OstrichSak

Aug 23, 2010
Colorado, USA
Correct. I posted the most current apk so that hopefully someone that knows what they are doing can get it to work for us.

Sent from my PG86100 using XDA App

That's what I figured but I wanted to make sure it was clear for everyone especially those who have VZW who may install this thinking it's the hacked one and then incur charges as a result.

TrojanBoy2000X

Aug 15, 2011
NFL Mobile

I have a Thunderbolt and when i attempt to download NFL mobile it says "this item is not available on your carrier".

Is this because I am running SynergyRom and it doesn't recognize it as a Verizon phone or is there something else going on.

Thanks

badgerdave

Jul 21, 2010
Houston, Tx
Geaux Saints!
(Sorry bro, couldn't resist it since they play each other this week)

Although I must say I was actually impressed after watching the first preseason game

Sent from my MB860 using XDA Premium App
Just wanted to give tedjacob10 a little bit of grief. Saints???? Wasn't there a pre-season game between the Texans and the Saints? I can't remember how that turned out....no I know how it turned out, but it's only pre-season right? (http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/sports/You-Could-Win-The-Super-Bowl-Houston-Texans-128402303.html)

tkm20

Jul 13, 2011
Tennessee
I have Verizon, but when launching the NFL Mobile app it says

We hope you've enjoyed the preseason and your free premium access to NFL Mobile. To continue to receive premium access after 9/30, subscribe to Verizon Video ($10/mo.) and you'll also get live College Football & Hockey plus full episodes of over 250 top-rated TV shows and more!

Is there a way to get this "premium access", would love to have this since college football starts this week!

Thanks!

indigo196

Sep 5, 2011
I too would like to see this happen... I have a Verizon phone, but would like to get this on my Transformer. If there is anything I can do to help please let me know.

sterz85

Jul 15, 2010
Troy, MI
to get app actually unlocked...

1st option - contact the guy who unlocked the old one and ask him. i don't think he's on this forum one will have to 'track' him down on the droid forums

2nd option - somebody makes a new thread requested the app unlocked and keeps track of what donations people will make

^ that i think would work best. the issue we had before was that once the app was unlocked everybody started using it and people were even emailing verizon to let them know. assholes.

soooo, even if we pay a developer to unlock it, verizon might update the apk 1/2 way into the season making the app we paid for useless

If its not working by Sunday go to firstrowsports.eu on any browser and you can watch any game every game. College nfl nba also ppv im gonna catch mayweather next weekend

+1 this seems like it will work. I'm watching NFL Network right now, looks pretty good. Can't wait to see it in action to watch Da Bears tomorrow!

OstrichSak

Aug 23, 2010
Colorado, USA
If its not working by Sunday go to firstrowsports.eu on any browser and you can watch any game every game. College nfl nba also ppv im gonna catch mayweather next weekend

Trying to test it out right now and I can't seem to find the Nebraska Cornhusker's game. Am I doing it wrong or is there a chance that not 'every' college game is on?

Edit: Never mind, I didn't realize 'Football' was actually soccer. Damn my American one-track mind! So I clicked on US football and found a link. Getting ready to click and view now...

Last edited:

OstrichSak

Aug 23, 2010
Colorado, USA

What's the trick to the advertising popups? Half of the time they pop up and there's some red letters above them that say you can click to make them go away but it's not clickable for me. The entire Husker game they would popup and go away right away so it wasn't an issue. I've been watching the StrikeForce fight for a bit and I keep getting the popups that won't let me click them to make them go away.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    @insodus
    That dl doesn't work anymore.

Someone HELP!!! Lol.. It's almost SUNDAY!!!

If I have to drive around to find a dummy # tomorrow I will. As long as someone can help.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using XDA App

that would be good, why dont you do that

you get me a number
    pm me
    New NFL

Here you go guys, let me know how it works ;)

nfl new

-Matt
    Live FOOTBALL on the web.

If you have full flash on your phone. You can go to:

myp2p.eu/

Live sports/

Am.Football/

NFL LIVE link/

now the downside is you have to look for the web stream, and sometime there is only a plug-in being streamed,But I've watched alot of games on this, and I downloaded my teams app from the market for free for highlights and pres video's.

well good luck!!
    Hmm. Name calling. Nice work!

Sent from my SGH-T959 using xda premium

Who is name calling?