• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

NFS Shift Android Savegame NO HACKS

Search This thread

RinTinTigger

Nov 26, 2009
Thanks for your reply. You response is very important and I thank you and if you have more android devices please test the savegame on it.

Sorry, is ma only one :D

but you need to be more exact on the location, i had a long time searching for them :D

i looked into /data/data/com.blablabla

i found in /sdcard/android/blabla :D

Also i needed to restart the game twice, be4 it worked

Reactions: Multiburatino

LiquidSolstice

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 17, 2008
why ppl download, enjoy and dont thank?

Stop bumping this like an immature child. If people don't want to reply or thank you, that's their damn choice. You didn't create a new ROM or an app or a game (which is what this forum is meant for), there's very little needed in the way of feedback. Just be happy this thread is still even here.

Please stop, because it's starting to look like you're just mining the forum for "Thanks".

npmg

Mar 1, 2011
Dude your the best
It worked on my Optimus One...

PS: Nice cars in your savegame dude....
Cheers!!
:D

axmanin

Mar 24, 2012
thanks

Thanks, it works on my LG optimus Net, P690. anything for the P500 will work on the P690 caz they are very similar phones.

thanks again.:cool:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Yea this is it need for speed shift savegame for android powered devices. Just download here and read the README!!!NOTICE:This has been tryed only on optimus one, galaxy 5, galaxy mini and nexus s so if it works on your device post a comment bellow!And Thanks For Subscribin via YouTube.
    UPDATE:Tested and worked on HTC HD2 but still if it works on your device post a comment bellow or email me.
    Update 14.06:Worked on Motorola Xoom and HTC Desire
    Update 15.06: Worked on HTC G2

Here is the download link but FIRST READ ME!(If you want to post the savegame to another forum please put my nick in the forum.THanks.)

The savegame has lvl 19 and Pagani Zonda F brought and M3 and DBR9 and 1.2kk money so its a nice savegame.

First Download attachements and if it dont works download from here:
    http://www.2shared.com/file/jbcVxuOf/Android_NFS_Shift_Savegame.html?
    or
    http://www.mediafire.com/?z56556t0364ce34

Also here its a video Maked by me of course

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRFOemIRM8Y

If you have problems with the Read-Me file see this:
    Step 1: Go to sd/Android/Data/com.ideaworks3d.nfsshift/files and copy(if you copy then delete the"gamedata" and "gamesett" from nfs shift location) /move "gamedata" and "gamesett" into any location on your sd card.(Backup)
    Step 2: Copy "gamedata" and "gamesett" from Android NFS Shift Savegame.rar to sd/Android/Data/com.ideaworks3d.nfsshift/files and your done!
    Step 3:What the f^&* you dont pressed subscribe?Press it now!!
    Thx, m8 ;) Will try ASAP.

Edit: works perfect on my HD2. Cool
    Perhaps people simply haven't tried it yet. They might've downloaded it for later. Take it easy. It's not exactly a long time since you posted it. :)
    Thanks for your reply. You response is very important and I thank you and if you have more android devices please test the savegame on it.

Sorry, is ma only one :D

but you need to be more exact on the location, i had a long time searching for them :D

i looked into /data/data/com.blablabla

i found in /sdcard/android/blabla :D

Also i needed to restart the game twice, be4 it worked