• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

NI Adam Launcher Installer (ALPHA) - Codename ADAMa

Search This thread

gojimi

Retired Recognized Developer
Dec 2, 2010
www.gojimi.com
ADAMa Launcher Alpha - This is the NI ADAM Launcher ported for G-Tab use.... codename(ADAMa). Update.zip format. Install like you would a ROM with CM. This will install the Launcher, Video Player, and their dependencies.

It Is SLOW.... not sure if that can be improved upon or not. Also it is buggy and the status bar disappears while on the home screen.... it's there everywhere else. This is a WIP and may not get any better. BUT I know you guys wanted it. Uninstall involves deleting the two added apps in system/app. the dependency stuff will not affect your tablet if left on at all.

Download link: http://vegantab.gojimi.com/download/ADAMa.Launcher.Alpha.zip

Photos:
VEGAn-ADAMa.edition.png

VEGAn-ADAMa.edition3.png

rcgabriel

May 4, 2010
After trying the Adam ROM that Roebeet posted, I have to say, I like the speed of the browser but not the browser UI. And the launcher is okay at best in terms of performance - the concept is cool though. Maybe the next release will be speedier.

Prof-KOS

Aug 4, 2010
Toronto
Thanks gojimi. Tried out the ROm, but it's not really to my taste. I do want to keep playing around with the Launcher though.

kpowr82

Dec 15, 2009
You know the rom is slooowwwww, but this launcher on top of tnt is great! Thanks so much from this and the other apps!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ADAMa Launcher Alpha - This is the NI ADAM Launcher ported for G-Tab use.... codename(ADAMa). Update.zip format. Install like you would a ROM with CM. This will install the Launcher, Video Player, and their dependencies.

It Is SLOW.... not sure if that can be improved upon or not. Also it is buggy and the status bar disappears while on the home screen.... it's there everywhere else. This is a WIP and may not get any better. BUT I know you guys wanted it. Uninstall involves deleting the two added apps in system/app. the dependency stuff will not affect your tablet if left on at all.

Download link: http://vegantab.gojimi.com/download/ADAMa.Launcher.Alpha.zip

Photos:
    VEGAn-ADAMa.edition.png

VEGAn-ADAMa.edition3.png